A woman is reported to have died in a swimming pool in Swanley.
It has been reported locally the deceased, believed to be a woman, had died in a private swimming pool on Friday (June 13).
Police have confirmed a sudden death took place but have not disclosed any more details on how it took place.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "We attended a private address in Swanley on June 13 to a report of a sudden death.
"It is not being treated as suspicious and a report will be prepared for the coroner."
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "We were called to the incident in Irving Way at around 3pm and sent a car and two ambulance crews."
- 'There was nothing' - Deptford festival flop 'killed bank holiday trade'
- FILM REVIEW: Al Pacino is a charming rock star with a heart in Danny Collins (15)
- Safety campaign shows cyclists an HGV driver's view
- Greenwich politicians urge council to pull £17m fossil fuels investment
- Beckenham's Ukip candidate outrages audience at hustings