A woman is reported to have died in a swimming pool in Swanley.
It has been reported locally the deceased, believed to be a woman, had died in a private swimming pool on Friday (June 13).
Police have confirmed a sudden death took place but have not disclosed any more details on how it took place.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "We attended a private address in Swanley on June 13 to a report of a sudden death.
"It is not being treated as suspicious and a report will be prepared for the coroner."
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "We were called to the incident in Irving Way at around 3pm and sent a car and two ambulance crews."
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead