A woman is reported to have died in a swimming pool in Swanley.
It has been reported locally the deceased, believed to be a woman, had died in a private swimming pool on Friday (June 13).
Police have confirmed a sudden death took place but have not disclosed any more details on how it took place.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "We attended a private address in Swanley on June 13 to a report of a sudden death.
"It is not being treated as suspicious and a report will be prepared for the coroner."
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "We were called to the incident in Irving Way at around 3pm and sent a car and two ambulance crews."
- Bluewater expansion plans will make it bigger than Westfield
- UPDATE: Three arrests after shooting in Dartford
- Massive pile of rubbish, derelict boats and gas cylinders on fire in Erith
- Greenwich drug dealer found with 72 wraps of crack cocaine jailed
- This real-life Dr Dolittle wants to help more animals desperately in need - but he needs your help first