A woman is reported to have died in a swimming pool in Swanley.
It has been reported locally the deceased, believed to be a woman, had died in a private swimming pool on Friday (June 13).
Police have confirmed a sudden death took place but have not disclosed any more details on how it took place.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "We attended a private address in Swanley on June 13 to a report of a sudden death.
"It is not being treated as suspicious and a report will be prepared for the coroner."
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "We were called to the incident in Irving Way at around 3pm and sent a car and two ambulance crews."
- 18-year-old moped rider dies in Hayes car crash
- Man who suffered fractured skull after night out in New Cross was carrying limited edition record, detectives say
- UPDATE: Vulnerable man missing from Bromley
- Violent attacker of lone women hunted by police one year on
- Associate of Welling hate preacher jailed for knocking out schoolboy who was hugging his girlfriend