A woman is reported to have died in a swimming pool in Swanley.
It has been reported locally the deceased, believed to be a woman, had died in a private swimming pool on Friday (June 13).
Police have confirmed a sudden death took place but have not disclosed any more details on how it took place.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "We attended a private address in Swanley on June 13 to a report of a sudden death.
"It is not being treated as suspicious and a report will be prepared for the coroner."
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "We were called to the incident in Irving Way at around 3pm and sent a car and two ambulance crews."
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich