A woman is reported to have died in a swimming pool in Swanley.
It has been reported locally the deceased, believed to be a woman, had died in a private swimming pool on Friday (June 13).
Police have confirmed a sudden death took place but have not disclosed any more details on how it took place.
A spokesman for Kent Police said: "We attended a private address in Swanley on June 13 to a report of a sudden death.
"It is not being treated as suspicious and a report will be prepared for the coroner."
A South East Coast Ambulance spokesman said: "We were called to the incident in Irving Way at around 3pm and sent a car and two ambulance crews."
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- Thieves jailed after stealing life-saving equipment from Lewisham and Dartford fire stations
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine