A drunk man has been flown to hospital with a head injury after "falling over" in Plumstead this afternoon (June 17).
London Ambulance Service staff and London’s Air Ambulance were sent to Rockmount Road after being called at around 1.45pm.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 50s, for a head injury and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at 1.59pm to reports of an intoxicated man who had fallen over and hit his head."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dartford actress, Kirsty Curtis, to run marathon to raise awareness of 'most horrific illness'
- 10 commandments for general election candidates: What we want from our MPs
- Bromley workers to strike over council 'privatisation'
- Learn to Cycle lessons introduced at Gravesend Cyclopark
- Belvedere boy signs for Chelsea