A drunk man has been flown to hospital with a head injury after "falling over" in Plumstead this afternoon (June 17).
London Ambulance Service staff and London’s Air Ambulance were sent to Rockmount Road after being called at around 1.45pm.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 50s, for a head injury and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at 1.59pm to reports of an intoxicated man who had fallen over and hit his head."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Pratts Bottom gran spearheads novel way to beat cravings in her pitch to Richard Branson
- Bickley care home opened by Queen Mother celebrates silver jubilee
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Eltham
- Students at closing Oasis Academy, Hextable face being sent to schools in Bexley and Bromley
- Woman reunited with Good Samaritan who helped her after she fainted at the wheel in Locksbottom