A drunk man has been flown to hospital with a head injury after "falling over" in Plumstead this afternoon (June 17).
London Ambulance Service staff and London’s Air Ambulance were sent to Rockmount Road after being called at around 1.45pm.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 50s, for a head injury and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at 1.59pm to reports of an intoxicated man who had fallen over and hit his head."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Toddler to meet father in prison for first and last time after Bromley Council requests court ruling
- Eltham's hidden gems open to public this month
- Callous thief jailed for stealing bike of man visiting injured partner at A&E
- MAPPED: 8 of the best cafes, bakeries and shops for sandwiches in south east London and north Kent
- Lee Rigby memorial to be unveiled