A drunk man has been flown to hospital with a head injury after "falling over" in Plumstead this afternoon (June 17).
London Ambulance Service staff and London’s Air Ambulance were sent to Rockmount Road after being called at around 1.45pm.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 50s, for a head injury and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at 1.59pm to reports of an intoxicated man who had fallen over and hit his head."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Teenage boy fighting for his life after he was stabbed 'in front of his friends' in Thamesmead
- A mother is raising money so she can say goodbye to this 'little hero' daughter
- Firefighters are tackling a house fire in Grove Park
- The exhibition that lets you live the Star Wars experience and is a must for any fan of the movies
- 200 drivers a day caught using mobile phones in weeks after crackdown