A drunk man has been flown to hospital with a head injury after "falling over" in Plumstead this afternoon (June 17).
London Ambulance Service staff and London’s Air Ambulance were sent to Rockmount Road after being called at around 1.45pm.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 50s, for a head injury and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at 1.59pm to reports of an intoxicated man who had fallen over and hit his head."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: One still in critical condition after car ploughs into pedestrians before smashing into wall in Bellingham crash
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids overnight
- Tougher rules on using mobile phones while driving come into force this week
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'