A drunk man has been flown to hospital with a head injury after "falling over" in Plumstead this afternoon (June 17).
London Ambulance Service staff and London’s Air Ambulance were sent to Rockmount Road after being called at around 1.45pm.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 50s, for a head injury and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at 1.59pm to reports of an intoxicated man who had fallen over and hit his head."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Road traffic collision Hither Green
- Six fire engines fight to tackle third Waste4Fuel blaze in St Paul's Cray this week
- Woman taken to hospital after Eltham crash
- Men charged over plans to impede police inquiries
- Greenhithe woman part of gang who committed £68,000 Oyster card fraud