A drunk man has been flown to hospital with a head injury after "falling over" in Plumstead this afternoon (June 17).
London Ambulance Service staff and London’s Air Ambulance were sent to Rockmount Road after being called at around 1.45pm.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 50s, for a head injury and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at 1.59pm to reports of an intoxicated man who had fallen over and hit his head."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email pictures to email@example.com
- VIDEO: Sex at The Valley? Charlton fans filmed frolicking on centre circle
- Kanye West pops into Greenwich Nando's - and then performs with Lewisham rapper at Brits
- Let them eat cake! St Mary Cray tearoom appeals for a successor
- Youth found guilty of murdering James Hunter in Sydenham
- Chance to quiz Kent Police and Crime Commissioner Ann Barnes in live web chat