A drunk man has been flown to hospital with a head injury after "falling over" in Plumstead this afternoon (June 17).
London Ambulance Service staff and London’s Air Ambulance were sent to Rockmount Road after being called at around 1.45pm.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 50s, for a head injury and he was taken as a priority to the Royal London Hospital by helicopter.
A Met Police spokesman said: "We were called at 1.59pm to reports of an intoxicated man who had fallen over and hit his head."
Did you see what happened? Call the newsdesk on 01689 885732 and you can email pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Military funeral celebrates life of Dartford war veteran, Sid Blackmore, aged 92
- Abbey Wood to get £6m facelift in time for Crossrail 2018 opening
- Mum and daughter attacked and pushed off Dartford-bound train at Welling
- Claire Tiltman trial: Murder accused went on armed 'midnight walks' looking for someone to attack
- Signal problems between London Bridge and Deptford cause Southeastern delays