Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
McDonald's closed in St Paul's Cray after electrical fire
The burgers might be a little overcooked after a fire broke out at a McDonald's in St Paul's Cray.
London Fire Brigade was called at around 17.15 to an incident in Sevenoaks Way yesterday (June 16).
A spokesman said a small fire was dealt with within half an hour and it is thought it was caused by electrical apparatus.
The store manager confirmed the fast food outlet remains closed following the incident, which he described as a power failure.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Series of incidents in Sevenoaks Way area end in serious assault on 15-year-old boy
- VIDEO UPDATE: Dartford strongman Terry Hollands' Herculean stunt for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson film
- Launch for Charlton community council campaign
- Orpington man: 'Every time there is continuous rainfall I fear my house will flood'
Comments are closed on this article.