The burgers might be a little overcooked after a fire broke out at a McDonald's in St Paul's Cray.
London Fire Brigade was called at around 17.15 to an incident in Sevenoaks Way yesterday (June 16).
A spokesman said a small fire was dealt with within half an hour and it is thought it was caused by electrical apparatus.
The store manager confirmed the fast food outlet remains closed following the incident, which he described as a power failure.
- Pet of the Day: Moana goes undercover
- Lewisham and Greenwich pair jailed with gang of eight for smuggling cocaine worth millions in banana crates
- Dartford motorcyclist killed in van collision
- Dartford bridge car accident results in lorry spillage
- Traffic Update: Delays and possible cancellations on trains between Dartford and London Bridge