The burgers might be a little overcooked after a fire broke out at a McDonald's in St Paul's Cray.
London Fire Brigade was called at around 17.15 to an incident in Sevenoaks Way yesterday (June 16).
A spokesman said a small fire was dealt with within half an hour and it is thought it was caused by electrical apparatus.
The store manager confirmed the fast food outlet remains closed following the incident, which he described as a power failure.
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- 'Do anything because we have no cameras' - Penge biker thief evades identification as nearby CCTV camera was broken
- 'Neglected' garden transformed by Penge volunteers wins award for innovation
- Southern rail to 'restore full train service' from Tuesday as it slams 'futile' action by RMT
- Police and family issue appeal to find missing Welling student