The burgers might be a little overcooked after a fire broke out at a McDonald's in St Paul's Cray.
London Fire Brigade was called at around 17.15 to an incident in Sevenoaks Way yesterday (June 16).
A spokesman said a small fire was dealt with within half an hour and it is thought it was caused by electrical apparatus.
The store manager confirmed the fast food outlet remains closed following the incident, which he described as a power failure.
- PICTURED: Traffic chaos in Kent after five-vehicle pile-up at the Dartford Tunnel
- Thamesmead woman, Joy Williams, 24, dies during cosmetic surgery in Thailand
- PICTURED: Friends and family of murdered Donna Eastwood release lanterns in her honour
- VIDEO: Is it fair bus driver lost his job after this brawl with passengers?
- VIDEO: Arson attack on Greenwich petrol station - suspect caught on camera