The burgers might be a little overcooked after a fire broke out at a McDonald's in St Paul's Cray.
London Fire Brigade was called at around 17.15 to an incident in Sevenoaks Way yesterday (June 16).
A spokesman said a small fire was dealt with within half an hour and it is thought it was caused by electrical apparatus.
The store manager confirmed the fast food outlet remains closed following the incident, which he described as a power failure.
- UPDATE: Girl taken to hospital after being hit by car in Darenth
- UPDATE: Eight mile queues on M25 after police rescue man from Dartford bridge
- Cray Wanderers stadium plans vetoed by Sadiq Khan - but refusal could be reversed as decision is called in
- PARTY TIME! Send us your school prom photos for our gallery
- 'I was told I don't look British': Lewisham parents take a stand against racism as hate crime soars after EU referendum