Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
McDonald's closed in St Paul's Cray after electrical fire
The burgers might be a little overcooked after a fire broke out at a McDonald's in St Paul's Cray.
London Fire Brigade was called at around 17.15 to an incident in Sevenoaks Way yesterday (June 16).
A spokesman said a small fire was dealt with within half an hour and it is thought it was caused by electrical apparatus.
The store manager confirmed the fast food outlet remains closed following the incident, which he described as a power failure.
- What a sponger! Great British Bake Off washer upper uses 80 sponges a series
- VIDEO: Bromley pop star Pixie Lott took 'risk' with new album
- 6 expert tips for summer holiday packing from Bluewater's personal shoppers
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- Two arrested after Orpington drugs bust
Comments are closed on this article.