A singer-actress is seeking to acknowledge women’s efforts during the First World War.
Fiona-Jane Weston has performed with stars such as Bill Bailey and Milton Jones and is currently working on Wartime Women: The Khaki Cabaret, which will mark the centenary of the conflict and celebrate the legacy of women who paved the way for many others.
The artist is calling on women from across south east London to share their families’ stories and experiences from the war.
She will perform extracts of the show on Friday, June 27, at the Crystal Palace Overground Festival free event Beyond Words at Upper Norwood Library.
Contact Fiona-Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Crystal Palace Overground Festival, go to crystalpalacefestival.org
- The First Hippo on the Moon by David Walliams comes to Bromley
- Laugh out loud at Jody Kamali's Beckenham and Petts Wood Comedy Cabarets
- Wonderland starring Naomi Morris comes to Churchill Theatre in Bromley
- Charlie Condo and Victoria Yeates star in The Crucible at Orchard Theatre, Dartford
- Jonathan Maitland's Dead Sheep comes to the Churchill Theatre, Bromley