A singer-actress is seeking to acknowledge women’s efforts during the First World War.
Fiona-Jane Weston has performed with stars such as Bill Bailey and Milton Jones and is currently working on Wartime Women: The Khaki Cabaret, which will mark the centenary of the conflict and celebrate the legacy of women who paved the way for many others.
The artist is calling on women from across south east London to share their families’ stories and experiences from the war.
She will perform extracts of the show on Friday, June 27, at the Crystal Palace Overground Festival free event Beyond Words at Upper Norwood Library.
Contact Fiona-Jane at email@example.com
To find out more about Crystal Palace Overground Festival, go to crystalpalacefestival.org
- Jonathan Maitland's Dead Sheep comes to the Churchill Theatre, Bromley
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas