A singer-actress is seeking to acknowledge women’s efforts during the First World War.
Fiona-Jane Weston has performed with stars such as Bill Bailey and Milton Jones and is currently working on Wartime Women: The Khaki Cabaret, which will mark the centenary of the conflict and celebrate the legacy of women who paved the way for many others.
The artist is calling on women from across south east London to share their families’ stories and experiences from the war.
She will perform extracts of the show on Friday, June 27, at the Crystal Palace Overground Festival free event Beyond Words at Upper Norwood Library.
Contact Fiona-Jane at firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more about Crystal Palace Overground Festival, go to crystalpalacefestival.org
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto
- Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood tells us why he's Hooked on panto in Bromley - plus what he thinks of Len's departure
- Brockley play explores what would happen if President Donald Trump was banned from the UK
- Strictly star leads cast of Peter James adaptation premiering in Dartford