A singer-actress is seeking to acknowledge women’s efforts during the First World War.
Fiona-Jane Weston has performed with stars such as Bill Bailey and Milton Jones and is currently working on Wartime Women: The Khaki Cabaret, which will mark the centenary of the conflict and celebrate the legacy of women who paved the way for many others.
The artist is calling on women from across south east London to share their families’ stories and experiences from the war.
She will perform extracts of the show on Friday, June 27, at the Crystal Palace Overground Festival free event Beyond Words at Upper Norwood Library.
Contact Fiona-Jane at email@example.com
To find out more about Crystal Palace Overground Festival, go to crystalpalacefestival.org
- Social media inspires All Made Up female improv comedy in Bromley
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- Chance to audition for three plays in Bromley
- VIDEO Circus of Horrors girl pulls truck with her hair
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence