A Gravesend man has been arrested in connection with the theft of £800 from a Mercedes Benz.
The incident occurred on March 25 when an envelope of cash was taken from the car in Saddington Street, at around 2pm.
Kent Police arrested a 25-year-old man on June 2 on suspicion of theft from a motor vehicle.
He has been bailed until June 30 pending further enquiries.
- UPDATE: Two arrests after 15-year-old girl gang-raped in Bromley park
- JAILED: Lidl cashier who let customers through without paying for everything
- Traffic through New Cross after gas leak sparks emergency repairs
- 'Bigoted and xenophobic': Councillors at war following 'vile' and 'hateful' protest in Sidcup
- Travellers pitch up on empty Ikea site in north Greenwich