A Gravesend man has been arrested in connection with the theft of £800 from a Mercedes Benz.
The incident occurred on March 25 when an envelope of cash was taken from the car in Saddington Street, at around 2pm.
Kent Police arrested a 25-year-old man on June 2 on suspicion of theft from a motor vehicle.
He has been bailed until June 30 pending further enquiries.
- UPDATE: Teenage girl who disappeared from Sidcup with 51-year-old man escaped out of window, police say
- UPDATE: New Eltham travellers evicted from former Gaelic football pitch
- Bexley shops warned after £50 note scam
- Lewisham and Greenwich men among jailed members of global multi-million pound drug smuggling operation which hid cocaine in children's toys
- Knife found after stop and search in Lewisham