A Gravesend man has been arrested in connection with the theft of £800 from a Mercedes Benz.
The incident occurred on March 25 when an envelope of cash was taken from the car in Saddington Street, at around 2pm.
Kent Police arrested a 25-year-old man on June 2 on suspicion of theft from a motor vehicle.
He has been bailed until June 30 pending further enquiries.
- EU referendum results and reactions for SE London and north Kent - how did your borough vote?
- Former Queen Elizabeth Hospital gynaecologist guilty of series of sex assaults on patients
- Man, 26, arrested over burglary at Gravesend gurdwara
- David Cameron to RESIGN as Britain votes to leave European Union
- Heavy traffic at Blackwall Tunnel due to TWO broken down vehicles