A Gravesend man has been arrested in connection with the theft of £800 from a Mercedes Benz.
The incident occurred on March 25 when an envelope of cash was taken from the car in Saddington Street, at around 2pm.
Kent Police arrested a 25-year-old man on June 2 on suspicion of theft from a motor vehicle.
He has been bailed until June 30 pending further enquiries.
- Sidcup man 'with the biggest heart' killed by train near Dartford station named as Leon Coulthard
- NAILED IT! Can you spot the typo in this ‘professional’ Gravesend salon sign?
- Murder probe launched as young man dies 5 days after stabbing in Lewisham
- Man, 22, in hospital after 'assault' in Slade Green Road, Erith
- GOAL: Lifelong Chelsea fan, from Hextable, wins £25k in bet on Leicester City to win the league