A Gravesend man has been arrested in connection with the theft of £800 from a Mercedes Benz.
The incident occurred on March 25 when an envelope of cash was taken from the car in Saddington Street, at around 2pm.
Kent Police arrested a 25-year-old man on June 2 on suspicion of theft from a motor vehicle.
He has been bailed until June 30 pending further enquiries.
- Grove Park dog which attacked policeman is stabbed to death during attempted drugs raid
- What's on this weekend in south east London and north Kent (Nov 29 and 30)
- Phoenix and Wide Horizons Lewisham project bags £50,000 People's Millions prize
- Mystery of Thamesmead beeping noise solved
- Higham private school headteacher did not abuse expenses, report finds