A man in his 60s suffered head injuries after being hit by a go kart in Longfield.
The incident happened at an address off Fawkham Road at around 3.40pm yesterday.
The victim was struck by the racer travelling at around 20mph and was knocked out.
He was airlifted to King’s College Hospital having regained consciousness during the 999 call.
Did you see what happened or do you know the victim? Call 01689 885702.
- UPDATE: Met Office issue warning of snow and ice today across south east England
- Girl, 17, hit by Mercedes car in Wickham Lane, Plumstead
- Vintage film sparks hunt for mysterious Crayford ladies pictured in the 60s
- Vivienne Westwood comes to Bexley
- Woman, 65, released without charge after Sydenham DJ murder