A man in his 60s suffered head injuries after being hit by a go kart in Longfield.
The incident happened at an address off Fawkham Road at around 3.40pm yesterday.
The victim was struck by the racer travelling at around 20mph and was knocked out.
He was airlifted to King’s College Hospital having regained consciousness during the 999 call.
Did you see what happened or do you know the victim? Call 01689 885702.
- WANTED WEDNESDAY: Can you help Bexley police catch these suspected criminals?
- WARNING: Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Three teenagers guilty of manslaughter of aspiring rapper Mdot in New Cross
- 'We could hear her screaming ': Burglars pin down pensioner while they ransacked her home for cash and jewellery
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday