Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man in his 60s suffers head injuries after being hit by go kart in Longfield
A man in his 60s suffered head injuries after being hit by a go kart in Longfield.
The incident happened at an address off Fawkham Road at around 3.40pm yesterday.
The victim was struck by the racer travelling at around 20mph and was knocked out.
He was airlifted to King’s College Hospital having regained consciousness during the 999 call.
Did you see what happened or do you know the victim? Call 01689 885702.
- Dartford Crossing delays with tailbacks stretching 10 miles, reportedly as far as Orpington
- UPDATE: Neighbours describe horrific moments after 6-year-old boy killed by car in Thamesmead
- PICTURES: Parts of Beckenham flooded after torrential downfall
- Monty Python's Spamalot set for Bromley run
- Gas leak causes traffic chaos around the Blackwall Tunnel
Comments are closed on this article.