A man in his 60s suffered head injuries after being hit by a go kart in Longfield.
The incident happened at an address off Fawkham Road at around 3.40pm yesterday.
The victim was struck by the racer travelling at around 20mph and was knocked out.
He was airlifted to King’s College Hospital having regained consciousness during the 999 call.
Did you see what happened or do you know the victim? Call 01689 885702.
- SHUT UP! Things wrapped in bacon are good - but these 10 new business phrases you'll soon hate are not
- Jealous grandfather who stabbed ex-partner to death in Kidbrooke jailed for life
- 'Crocodile or dinosaur?' Terrifying creature discovered at docks near Greenwich
- UPDATE: Sewer in Sidcup collapses closing Main Road for 10 days
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'