Greenwich Police appeal over wanted man with Thamesmead and Abbey Wood traveller links (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Greenwich Police appeal over wanted man with Thamesmead and Abbey Wood traveller links
Greenwich Police are appealing for help to find a man wanted in connection with a Woolwich Common theft and breaching bail.
Errol Woodger is wanted after breaching his court curfew for failing to stop for police, dangerous driving and driving with no insurance.
The 27-year-old has links to the traveller site in Abbey Wood, and is known to frequent Greenwich, Thistlebrook, Thamesmead and surrounding areas.
Woodger, who has mental health issues and has not been taking medication, is also wanted in connection with a theft at an address in Woolwich Common.
He is described as a black male of slim build and was last seen wearing a grey T-shirt, camouflage shorts and a black baseball cap.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is advised not to approach Woodger but to call police on 999 or 101 quoting reference 14MIS020383.
- VIDEO: Lightning bolt rips through Welling house leaving family homeless
- Woolwich buildings reopened after 'suspect package' declared safe
- UPDATE: Man, 21, hit by car in Catford was 'arguing with his girlfriend' just before accident
- Angry parents protest against Gravesend headteacher, while 25 teachers leave school
- Train delays due to man 'laying on the track' at Anerley
Comments are closed on this article.