Greenwich Police are appealing for help to find a man wanted in connection with a Woolwich Common theft and breaching bail.
Errol Woodger is wanted after breaching his court curfew for failing to stop for police, dangerous driving and driving with no insurance.
The 27-year-old has links to the traveller site in Abbey Wood, and is known to frequent Greenwich, Thistlebrook, Thamesmead and surrounding areas.
Woodger, who has mental health issues and has not been taking medication, is also wanted in connection with a theft at an address in Woolwich Common.
He is described as a black male of slim build and was last seen wearing a grey T-shirt, camouflage shorts and a black baseball cap.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is advised not to approach Woodger but to call police on 999 or 101 quoting reference 14MIS020383.
- Assault suspect rebailed a month after a car mowed down a man in Dartford
- Woolwich Arsenal to stage Brecht play Mother Courage about the human cost of war
- Man who masturbated on Dartford train put on sex offenders register
- Man cut out of car on A2 in Swanscombe after crashing into lorry
- PICTURES: '100' caravans spotted in field in Crayford as travellers move in