Greenwich Police are appealing for help to find a man wanted in connection with a Woolwich Common theft and breaching bail.
Errol Woodger is wanted after breaching his court curfew for failing to stop for police, dangerous driving and driving with no insurance.
The 27-year-old has links to the traveller site in Abbey Wood, and is known to frequent Greenwich, Thistlebrook, Thamesmead and surrounding areas.
Woodger, who has mental health issues and has not been taking medication, is also wanted in connection with a theft at an address in Woolwich Common.
He is described as a black male of slim build and was last seen wearing a grey T-shirt, camouflage shorts and a black baseball cap.
Anyone with information on his whereabouts is advised not to approach Woodger but to call police on 999 or 101 quoting reference 14MIS020383.
- Police injured and threatened with knives after stolen car crashes in Plumstead
- 8 things you need to know about your General Election candidates: Gravesham
- 5 reasons to go out this week: our picks of what's on
- Fire crews called to Plumstead 'carbon monoxide leak'
- PICTURED: Inside The Fireball - Bromley Common's new pizzeria