Knights in armour are set to compete in a medieval jousting tournament at Eltham Palace during the summer solstice.
The former childhood home of King Henry VIII will resound with the clash of lances for the Grand Medieval Joust on June 21 and June 22.
A court jester, medieval music and junior jousting for children will also take place over the family-friendly weekend from 10am to 5pm.
English Heritage assistant event manager Rebecca Hornby, said: “This event is definitely one not to miss - Eltham Palace and Gardens is a stunning backdrop to an event full of strength, skill and bravery.”
Tickets for the events in Court Yard cost £12 for an adult, £10.80 for a concession, £7.20 for a child and £31.20 for a family pass.
To find out more and to buy tickets visit english-heritage.org.uk/events or call 0870 333 1183.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Bus driver pleads guilty to driving over the drink-drive limit after crashing into Dartford house
- Gurkha veteran and wife saved from 'rogue landlord' in sub-standard living conditions
- Plan for 532 new homes in Ebbsfleet approved