A man has been taken to hospital after a crash in Plumstead High Street this afternoon (June 13).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent a responder in a car and one ambulance crew to the scene after being called at 1pm to reports of a road traffic collision.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 40s, who was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
Bus routes 96 99 177 180 422 469 are subject to diversion and delays following the incident.
- UPDATE: Trapped passengers rescued from top deck of bus after Bromley crash
- VIDEO: McDonald's worker fired after 'humiliating homeless man by throwing burger on the floor'
- APPEAL: Police looking for man who rubbed his groin on 16-year-old girl's back at Chislehurst bus stop
- CALL IN THE BUM SQUAD: Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself jailed
- Police have 'plan in place' to deal with repeat of Northumberland Heath fight