A man has been taken to hospital after a crash in Plumstead High Street this afternoon (June 13).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent a responder in a car and one ambulance crew to the scene after being called at 1pm to reports of a road traffic collision.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 40s, who was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
Bus routes 96 99 177 180 422 469 are subject to diversion and delays following the incident.
- Teenager almost blew up North Greenwich Tube station with homemade bomb, court hears
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath
- A man has been stabbed outside a primary school in Plumstead
- 'Bad deal': It costs £500 more to travel from this train station than another just three minutes away
- Updated: 15-year-old boy charged in Kidbrooke park knifepoint rape investigation