A man has been taken to hospital after a crash in Plumstead High Street this afternoon (June 13).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent a responder in a car and one ambulance crew to the scene after being called at 1pm to reports of a road traffic collision.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 40s, who was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
Bus routes 96 99 177 180 422 469 are subject to diversion and delays following the incident.
- Masked man smashes car window and stabs teenage driver during late-night attack in Kidbrooke
- PICTURED: Westminster terrorist was born in Dartford
- Neighbours pay tribute to south London pensioner who was fifth person to die after Westminster terror attack
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour
- Weekend weather: Sunny skies ahead for the capital