A man has been taken to hospital after a crash in Plumstead High Street this afternoon (June 13).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent a responder in a car and one ambulance crew to the scene after being called at 1pm to reports of a road traffic collision.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 40s, who was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
Bus routes 96 99 177 180 422 469 are subject to diversion and delays following the incident.
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised with burns after Charlton restaurant blaze
- Birthday magazine on sale: Your chance to buy a piece of News Shopper history
- Fundraisers brave Mount Snowdon challenge in aid of Greenwich & Bexley community hospice
- Six arrested for attempted murder after Woolwich stabbing
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London