A man has been taken to hospital after a crash in Plumstead High Street this afternoon (June 13).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent a responder in a car and one ambulance crew to the scene after being called at 1pm to reports of a road traffic collision.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 40s, who was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
Bus routes 96 99 177 180 422 469 are subject to diversion and delays following the incident.
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters