A man has been taken to hospital after a crash in Plumstead High Street this afternoon (June 13).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) sent a responder in a car and one ambulance crew to the scene after being called at 1pm to reports of a road traffic collision.
Staff treated a man, reported to be in his 40s, who was taken to Queen Elizabeth Hospital in Woolwich.
Bus routes 96 99 177 180 422 469 are subject to diversion and delays following the incident.
- Woman 'attempted to snatch' young girl at Bluewater shopping centre
- Jail for trio of Swanley and Hextable rogue traders over £64,850 scam
- Council invites it's residents to have their say on Greenwich pharmacy services
- Unconfirmed reports of hand grenade found in a safe at Shortlands property
- Paul Simon and Sting add second Greenwich show following sell out