A woman in her 60's has been rushed to hospital following a three-car crash in Greenthithe.
She had to be cut free from the wreckage of her car after it collided with another vehicle in London Road on the junction with Carlton Avenue around 1.35pm.
The patient, who was suffering from back, chest and abdominal pains was treated by paramedics at the scene before being taken to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority.
Two fire engines were called to the scene.
Kent Police were called to the scene at 1pm.
A police spokesman said: "The road is currently closed and will be reopened shortly, when the vehicles have been recovered."
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash