A woman in her 60's has been rushed to hospital following a three-car crash in Greenthithe.
She had to be cut free from the wreckage of her car after it collided with another vehicle in London Road on the junction with Carlton Avenue around 1.35pm.
The patient, who was suffering from back, chest and abdominal pains was treated by paramedics at the scene before being taken to Medway Maritime Hospital as a priority.
Two fire engines were called to the scene.
Kent Police were called to the scene at 1pm.
A police spokesman said: "The road is currently closed and will be reopened shortly, when the vehicles have been recovered."
- Mottingham pensioner told gift card halved in value - and she had to pay extra
- 'He touched all our hearts': Tributes paid to man killed by train near Dartford station
- Man and two teens arrested - and crossbow seized - in Welling drugs and weapons raid
- Woman taken to hospital following crash in Crayford
- Ten men arrested over alleged sexual assault at Bluewater shopping centre have bail extended