A string of the world’s biggest stars are preparing to head to Greenwich in the autumn and winter.
The 02 arena has announced shows from Jack White, Pharrell, Enrique Iglesias, One Republic and Madness in the coming months, with tickets on sale for all of them now.
There will be reason to be happy on October 9 if you manage to get lucky with tickets to see Pharrell.
The singer, one half of The Neptunes, is on a roll after a string of recent hits to complement a solid back catalogue and work with the likes of Snoop Dogg, Nelly, Jay Z, Britney and Justin Timberlake.
Some time White Stripe, Raconteur and Dead Weather frontman, now solo star Jack White will play his biggest ever UK solo headlines show at the old Millennium Dome on Wednesday, November 19. His second solo album, Lazaretto, is out now.
Grammy-winning latino heartthrob Enrique will be supported by Demi Lovato when he comes to the O2 on November 28.
Counting Stars singers One Republic will play on October 22 and British legends Madness will headline on December 20.
Go to axs.com
- Paul Simon and Sting add second Greenwich show following sell out
- Lauryn Hill adds a second intimate Greenwich date
- Paul Simon and Sting, The Vamps, Paloma Faith, You Me at Six all book Greenwich O2 shows
- 2-for-1 tickets to see the world's best Eagles tribute at Greenwich's IndigO2
- REVIEW: Smiles all round at OnBlackheath music and food festival