Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Disruption to Southeastern services due to broken down train at Plumstead - delays between London Bridge and Dartford
A broken down train at Plumstead is causing delays between London Bridge and Dartford.
Southeastern reported problems just before 12pm and on Twitter said alternative transport is available.
The operator tweeted: "London Buses are still accepting tickets between Dartford and Lewisham because of a train fault between Plumstead and AbbeyWood."
According to Southeastern the faulty train has been moved (midday) but "possible disruption" is expected until around 2pm.
- Familes have a wheelie fun time at Thamesmead day
- Bexley youngsters learn how to build a house at summer school
- Dartford Council issues medal to commemorate First World War outbreak
- Millwall, Palace and Charlton snubbed as EA chooses Hazard and Messi for FIFA 15 cover
- Car crash and bust up at Bluewater Shopping Centre
Comments are closed on this article.