A broken down train at Plumstead is causing delays between London Bridge and Dartford.
Southeastern reported problems just before 12pm and on Twitter said alternative transport is available.
The operator tweeted: "London Buses are still accepting tickets between Dartford and Lewisham because of a train fault between Plumstead and AbbeyWood."
According to Southeastern the faulty train has been moved (midday) but "possible disruption" is expected until around 2pm.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?