A broken down train at Plumstead is causing delays between London Bridge and Dartford.
Southeastern reported problems just before 12pm and on Twitter said alternative transport is available.
The operator tweeted: "London Buses are still accepting tickets between Dartford and Lewisham because of a train fault between Plumstead and AbbeyWood."
According to Southeastern the faulty train has been moved (midday) but "possible disruption" is expected until around 2pm.
- JAILED: TV actor and 'dangerous sexual predator' who attacked sleeping woman at Blackheath party
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- Lewisham boy denies attacking police dog who was repeatedly stabbed while chasing suspect
- Sadomasochist accused of murdering Greenhithe PC thought he was 'getting away with it' by disposing of body
- Eltham teacher becomes star of TV ad campaign