A broken down train at Plumstead is causing delays between London Bridge and Dartford.
Southeastern reported problems just before 12pm and on Twitter said alternative transport is available.
The operator tweeted: "London Buses are still accepting tickets between Dartford and Lewisham because of a train fault between Plumstead and AbbeyWood."
According to Southeastern the faulty train has been moved (midday) but "possible disruption" is expected until around 2pm.
- Was your child given this? Product recall for Orpington's Santa grotto toys after safety fears
- Abbey Wood mum sentenced for being drunk in charge of small child
- Car collides with wall and lands on roof in Gravesend
- VIDEO: Merry Christmas message to seven-year-old Slade Green cancer sufferer
- Orpington man arrested after dawn drugs raid