A broken down train at Plumstead is causing delays between London Bridge and Dartford.
Southeastern reported problems just before 12pm and on Twitter said alternative transport is available.
The operator tweeted: "London Buses are still accepting tickets between Dartford and Lewisham because of a train fault between Plumstead and AbbeyWood."
According to Southeastern the faulty train has been moved (midday) but "possible disruption" is expected until around 2pm.
- WALK: Greenland Dock to Deptford Creek with help from The London Thames Path illustrated guide
- Bexleyheath Broadway evacuated as 35 firefighters investigate 'reports of smoke'
- Check out Chapter One’s swish new Private Dining Room in Locksbottom restaurant
- Spamalot cast support News Shopper’s 50th anniversary
- 'They're battys innit' Gay couple verbally abused by Eltham JD Sports staff member