A broken down train at Plumstead is causing delays between London Bridge and Dartford.
Southeastern reported problems just before 12pm and on Twitter said alternative transport is available.
The operator tweeted: "London Buses are still accepting tickets between Dartford and Lewisham because of a train fault between Plumstead and AbbeyWood."
According to Southeastern the faulty train has been moved (midday) but "possible disruption" is expected until around 2pm.
- Super-sized SLUGS coming to gardens in south-east London and north Kent
- Ariana Grande on fashion: her idols, biggest mistakes and her new Lipsy range
- WARNING: New phone scam leaves victims stung with hefty bills
- UPDATE: Boyfriend admits killing EastEnders actress Sian Blake and two children in Erith
- Appeal to find owners of sunken treasure found by police divers in Plumstead