Doctor Who's TARDIS landed in Orpington High Street today (June 13).
Everyone's favourite Gallifreyan time lord pitched up in 2014 south east London alongside companion Amy Pond and a number of Disney characters and X-Men.
They are raising money for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, and Barclay's Bank has agreed to double what they raise.
The event has been organised in the build up to the Cray Festival - which will have a number of sci-fi elements - taking place on July 5.
- UPDATE: One still in critical condition after car ploughs into pedestrians before smashing into wall in Bellingham crash
- WEATHER: Thunderstorms and heavy rain to hit London as spring approaches
- Isis poses 'greatest terror threat since IRA London bombing campaign 40 years ago'
- Mottingham murder probe: Four arrests made after 21-year-old is found stabbed to death
- Transport Secretary Chris Grayling warns Londoners to think twice about buying diesel cars