Doctor Who's TARDIS landed in Orpington High Street today (June 13).
Everyone's favourite Gallifreyan time lord pitched up in 2014 south east London alongside companion Amy Pond and a number of Disney characters and X-Men.
They are raising money for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, and Barclay's Bank has agreed to double what they raise.
The event has been organised in the build up to the Cray Festival - which will have a number of sci-fi elements - taking place on July 5.
- A teenage boy has been arrested after an 'assault' in a busy high street
- Long delays on M25 due to vehicle fire
- Parents warned after attempted abduction in Sidcup
- Tributes paid to Lee Rigby on fourth anniversary of his murder
- A teenage boy has gone missing from Dartford