Doctor Who's TARDIS landed in Orpington High Street today (June 13).
Everyone's favourite Gallifreyan time lord pitched up in 2014 south east London alongside companion Amy Pond and a number of Disney characters and X-Men.
They are raising money for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, and Barclay's Bank has agreed to double what they raise.
The event has been organised in the build up to the Cray Festival - which will have a number of sci-fi elements - taking place on July 5.
- Man died at Queen Elizabeth Hospital after staff failed to treat him properly
- PICTURED: Nine people arrested on suspicion of drug dealing in series of raids in Thamesmead
- Bexleyheath man wants motorcyclists to wear correct safety gear following his nasty crash
- Blackwall Tunnel REOPENS after major fuel spill
- TRAVEL WARNING: Signalling problems at Orpington