Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Doctor Who's TARDIS has landed in Orpington High Street
Doctor Who's TARDIS landed in Orpington High Street today (June 13).
Everyone's favourite Gallifreyan time lord pitched up in 2014 south east London alongside companion Amy Pond and a number of Disney characters and X-Men.
They are raising money for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, and Barclay's Bank has agreed to double what they raise.
The event has been organised in the build up to the Cray Festival - which will have a number of sci-fi elements - taking place on July 5.
- Bexley Council and police investigating if Thamesmead roads were to blame in tragic road death
- Pair trapped in Gravesend crash between van and car
- Firefighters called to huge blaze in Eltham
- Firefighters set for fresh strikes - after man died in Bromley house fire during last strikes
- Did Sevenoaks MP Michael Fallon call Telegraph columnist Bryony Gordon a 'slut'?
Comments are closed on this article.