Doctor Who's TARDIS landed in Orpington High Street today (June 13).
Everyone's favourite Gallifreyan time lord pitched up in 2014 south east London alongside companion Amy Pond and a number of Disney characters and X-Men.
They are raising money for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, and Barclay's Bank has agreed to double what they raise.
The event has been organised in the build up to the Cray Festival - which will have a number of sci-fi elements - taking place on July 5.
- Eltham man dies after 'single punch' attack in Blackheath
- Murder detectives investigating after man found dead in Eltham house
- Dartford woman dies in Darent Valley Hospital after misdiagnosis
- Bexleyheath eccentric wants to buy her house, called Norman, by winning reality tv show
- TV Licence change comes into effect next month: Everything you need to know