Doctor Who's TARDIS landed in Orpington High Street today (June 13).
Everyone's favourite Gallifreyan time lord pitched up in 2014 south east London alongside companion Amy Pond and a number of Disney characters and X-Men.
They are raising money for the Roy Castle Lung Cancer Foundation, and Barclay's Bank has agreed to double what they raise.
The event has been organised in the build up to the Cray Festival - which will have a number of sci-fi elements - taking place on July 5.
- DLR delays after woman 'trapped in door'
- VIDEO: Sydenham action hero Jason Statham takes on the Las Vegas mob
- 'Litter louts be warned' - Gravesham Council get tough on rubbish
- Who has the oldest News Shopper - and what was your favourite front page over the last 50 years?
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February