The great outdoors and fun theatre will combine at beautiful National Trust houses this summer.
Ightham Mote will host three plays under the stars in July and August: Gilbert and Sullivan’s Pirates of Penzance on July 5, Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility on August 2 and Roald Dahl’s George’s Marvellous Medicine on August 30.
Tickets cost £15 or £9 children. Call 0844 2491895.
- REVIEW: Belarus Free Theatre's Price of Money at The Albany, Deptford
- Dartford's Mackenzie Crook talks about his new BBC sitcom Detectorists and reprising The Office role
- Bollywood superstars set to dazzle on stage in south east London
- Bromley Comedy Club returns this weekend
- Interactive children's show to bring National Maritime Museum to life