The great outdoors and fun theatre will combine at beautiful National Trust houses this summer.
Ightham Mote will host three plays under the stars in July and August: Gilbert and Sullivan’s Pirates of Penzance on July 5, Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility on August 2 and Roald Dahl’s George’s Marvellous Medicine on August 30.
Tickets cost £15 or £9 children. Call 0844 2491895.
- David Bowie musical heading for London
- PICTURED: Gangsta Granny raids Bromley jewellers
- Late-night spectacular Labirinto to bring Brazilian performance to Forest Hill before Rio Olympics
- Blue's Antony Costa and co-stars tell us why they can't wait to bring Save the Last Dance for Me to Bromley
- Get ready to find out the secrets of the movies as the Hollywood Special Effects Show blasts into Kingston and Bromley