The great outdoors and fun theatre will combine at beautiful National Trust houses this summer.
Ightham Mote will host three plays under the stars in July and August: Gilbert and Sullivan’s Pirates of Penzance on July 5, Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility on August 2 and Roald Dahl’s George’s Marvellous Medicine on August 30.
Tickets cost £15 or £9 children. Call 0844 2491895.
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9