The great outdoors and fun theatre will combine at beautiful National Trust houses this summer.
Ightham Mote will host three plays under the stars in July and August: Gilbert and Sullivan’s Pirates of Penzance on July 5, Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility on August 2 and Roald Dahl’s George’s Marvellous Medicine on August 30.
Tickets cost £15 or £9 children. Call 0844 2491895.
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas
- CBeebies stars sign up for Croydon panto