The great outdoors and fun theatre will combine at beautiful National Trust houses this summer.
Ightham Mote will host three plays under the stars in July and August: Gilbert and Sullivan’s Pirates of Penzance on July 5, Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility on August 2 and Roald Dahl’s George’s Marvellous Medicine on August 30.
Tickets cost £15 or £9 children. Call 0844 2491895.
- Pictured: Roman couple return to Orpington villa and find home reduced to ruins
- Richard O'Brien tells us why Dartford-bound Rocky Horror Show is really 'a fairytale'
- Chance for children to appear next to Strictly's Craig Revel Horwood in Bromley panto
- Greenwich Comedy Festival announced line-up for summer 2016
- Dr Suess' Cat in the Hat tells us what tricks he has up his sleeve for Dartford show