The great outdoors and fun theatre will combine at beautiful National Trust houses this summer.
Ightham Mote will host three plays under the stars in July and August: Gilbert and Sullivan’s Pirates of Penzance on July 5, Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility on August 2 and Roald Dahl’s George’s Marvellous Medicine on August 30.
Tickets cost £15 or £9 children. Call 0844 2491895.
- Petts Wood society to celebrate Rodgers and Hammerstein show's 70th
- WIN tickets and DVDs for Tree Fu Tom Live at Catford's Broadway Theatre
- Watch behind the scenes footage from Avenue Q as we talk to the cast
- Doughnut theatre in Woolwich gives audiences a new perspective
- From replacing Zayn Malik in One Direction to becoming Prime Minister: Lee Nelson chats to Vibe