The great outdoors and fun theatre will combine at beautiful National Trust houses this summer.
Ightham Mote will host three plays under the stars in July and August: Gilbert and Sullivan’s Pirates of Penzance on July 5, Jane Austen’s Sense and Sensibility on August 2 and Roald Dahl’s George’s Marvellous Medicine on August 30.
Tickets cost £15 or £9 children. Call 0844 2491895.
- 10 of the best from a decade of Bromley Comedy Club
- Chance to audition for three plays in Bromley
- VIDEO Circus of Horrors girl pulls truck with her hair
- Triumphant return to the stage in Dartford for amateur society in Half a Sixpence
- Unusual French farce opens in Erith tonight