Dance worlds will collide when Flash Mob comes to Bromley at the end of the month.
Having launched at the Edinburgh Fringe and has a residency in the West End, the show is heading to The Churchill Theatre on June 29 with a hatful of TV stars in tow.
Described as the perfect introduction to dance, it features lots of different styles.
Among the cast are Strictly Come Dancing’s Kevin Clifton and Karen Hauer, Britain’s Got Talent’s Flawless, Olivier Award nominated Tommy Franzen from So You Think You Can Dance and Got to Dance’s Alleviate and Brosena.
Flash Mob is at The Churchill Theatre on Sunday, June 29. Tickets cost £29. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 8717620.
- Strictly Come Dancing live tour announced featuring Greenwich shows
- West Wickham Operatic Society bags seven international awards
- REVIEW: Belarus Free Theatre's Price of Money at The Albany, Deptford
- Dartford's Mackenzie Crook talks about his new BBC sitcom Detectorists and reprising The Office role
- Bollywood superstars set to dazzle on stage in south east London