Dance worlds will collide when Flash Mob comes to Bromley at the end of the month.
Having launched at the Edinburgh Fringe and has a residency in the West End, the show is heading to The Churchill Theatre on June 29 with a hatful of TV stars in tow.
Described as the perfect introduction to dance, it features lots of different styles.
Among the cast are Strictly Come Dancing’s Kevin Clifton and Karen Hauer, Britain’s Got Talent’s Flawless, Olivier Award nominated Tommy Franzen from So You Think You Can Dance and Got to Dance’s Alleviate and Brosena.
Flash Mob is at The Churchill Theatre on Sunday, June 29. Tickets cost £29. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 8717620.
- Deptford to host South African arts festival on 20th anniversary of democracy
- Dartford's Orchard Theatre to open doors for free tours, workshops and fun this weekend
- Moving drama Orphans opens in Erith tonight
- Greenwich Theatre unearths a Pearl for 12 and 13-year-olds
- Comedian Arthur Smith to host new Blackheath variety show