Dance worlds will collide when Flash Mob comes to Bromley at the end of the month.
Having launched at the Edinburgh Fringe and has a residency in the West End, the show is heading to The Churchill Theatre on June 29 with a hatful of TV stars in tow.
Described as the perfect introduction to dance, it features lots of different styles.
Among the cast are Strictly Come Dancing’s Kevin Clifton and Karen Hauer, Britain’s Got Talent’s Flawless, Olivier Award nominated Tommy Franzen from So You Think You Can Dance and Got to Dance’s Alleviate and Brosena.
Flash Mob is at The Churchill Theatre on Sunday, June 29. Tickets cost £29. Go to atgtickets.com/Bromley or call 0844 8717620.
- Jonathan Maitland's Dead Sheep comes to the Churchill Theatre, Bromley
- See it first in Bromley - Churchill Theatre announces launch new nationwide tours
- Theatre review: Matilda turns five in style in the West End
- 'It’s infectious and genuine and unbelievably powerful' - the Buddy Holly Story heading to Dartford
- Joe Pasquale tells us why he is excited about Snow White in Dartford this Christmas