The young woman who reportedly threatened to jump off intu Bromley's car park roof has been sectioned under the mental health act.
The woman spent five hours on the shopping centre - formerly The Glades - roof between the hours of 4pm and 9pm on Tuesday (June 10) evening.
She has been taken to a local mental health facility for treatment.
- Unexploded bomb found in Erith
- Thank Bank: Readers say thank you
- 5 thoughts of the week: An upper age limit on voting, banning smoking in the street and more
- Mottingham man stabbed in afternoon attack
- Chance to explore London's stunning architecture at Open House weekend