An elderly woman from Bromley has been missing for nearly a month.
Police are appealing for assistance to help find Anna Todd, who was last seen at her home at around 11am on Saturday May 17.
Anna is of Greek origin and is said to have various medical conditions including dementia and heart problems.
Anyone who has seen Anna or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000.
- Designers commemorate ship return with stamp design in preparation for Greenwich Regatta
- Club night celebrating learning disabilities returns to South Bank
- Orpington mum explains how home education has helped her children see A Level and GCSE success
- Assault suspect rebailed a month after a car mowed down a man in Dartford
- Woolwich Arsenal to stage Brecht play Mother Courage about the human cost of war