An elderly woman from Bromley has been missing for nearly a month.
Police are appealing for assistance to help find Anna Todd, who was last seen at her home at around 11am on Saturday May 17.
Anna is of Greek origin and is said to have various medical conditions including dementia and heart problems.
Anyone who has seen Anna or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000.
- Woman, 18, ‘raped’ in Erith underpass
- Ex-Bexleyheath Academy assistant vice-principal loses appeal after sexual relationship with pupil
- Spurned lover shames 'cheating' ex with posters plastered around Woolwich
- Young girl ‘inappropriately touched’ by man, in his 60s, in Sidcup
- ‘I’ve lost my lifeline’: Mobility scooter stolen from Catford man with two months to live