An elderly woman from Bromley has been missing for nearly a month.
Police are appealing for assistance to help find Anna Todd, who was last seen at her home at around 11am on Saturday May 17.
Anna is of Greek origin and is said to have various medical conditions including dementia and heart problems.
Anyone who has seen Anna or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000.
- 50kg of coffee goes up in flames in Dartford industrial estate
- Taxi drivers taking stand against 'robot' driverless cars across London
- Hayes road closed after winds leave scaffolding dangling
- MAPPED: 19 fun family events for the Easter holidays in north Kent and south east London
- Man found dead in Gravesend town centre