An elderly woman from Bromley has been missing for nearly a month.
Police are appealing for assistance to help find Anna Todd, who was last seen at her home at around 11am on Saturday May 17.
Anna is of Greek origin and is said to have various medical conditions including dementia and heart problems.
Anyone who has seen Anna or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000.
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- New database to 'name and shame' dodgy landlords
- Concern grows for 'vulnerable' missing 13-year-old
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Man dies after being found by police in Bexleyheath