An elderly woman from Bromley has been missing for nearly a month.
Police are appealing for assistance to help find Anna Todd, who was last seen at her home at around 11am on Saturday May 17.
Anna is of Greek origin and is said to have various medical conditions including dementia and heart problems.
Anyone who has seen Anna or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time