Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Elderly Bromley woman with health problems missing for nearly a month
An elderly woman from Bromley has been missing for nearly a month.
Police are appealing for assistance to help find Anna Todd, who was last seen at her home at around 11am on Saturday May 17.
Anna is of Greek origin and is said to have various medical conditions including dementia and heart problems.
Anyone who has seen Anna or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000.
- Greenwich Council sign says 'No dumping' but what if someone needs to go?
- Bromley couple convicted of benefit fraud after running undeclared business on eBay
- WIN! Tickets to Denise Van Outen's one-woman show in the West End
- MP Teresa Pearce's 'heart goes out to family of boy killed on Thamesmead road'
- Bromley a cappella group to host candlelit vigil to mark First World War centenary
Comments are closed on this article.