Summer is officially here and if you are staying in the UK or heading off abroad you need sunscreen, but which to get?
Vibe’s Indra Wignall has a look at some of the more forward-thinking options.
Gone are the days of the gloopy, thick sunscreen that coated you like emulsion, now we have an array of weapons against sun damage. Cream or oil, high SPF or low, spray or squeezey tube there's something for everyone out there, so no excuses.
For children, head to Boots for their Soltan Kids Once 8 Hour Play Spray in SPF 30 or 50 and in two different sizes, 200ml (£8.50) and a handy 75ml (£6.50). Quick to spray and water-resistant for an hour, this is perfect for children.
Nuxe offers a touch of French skincare with their Milky Spray for Face and Body SPF20 150ml (£17). The whole range also offers carob seed powder to speed up and prolong your tan and is lightly scented with their trademark fragrance.
For a drier product, you may like Garnier Ambre Solaire Dry Mist SPF 20/30/50 200ml (£16, but currently half price at Boots and Superdrug). This can be sprayed from any angle for a clear light mist that absorbs quickly into the skin.
- Britain's biggest obstacle course, inspired by Total Wipeout, comes to Brands Hatch
- 10 amazing exercises to do with your dog
- 6 dos and don'ts of joining a gym – fitness experts share their tips
- 7 things you can do today for a healthier you
- 7 common sense tips to help you get an amazing night’s sleep