Look at the picture of this cute dog and try to resist saying awww. You can’t do it, can you?
This little puppy is Paisley, who is a six-month-old Parson Jack Russell terrier.
She was put forward to be our Pet of the Day by Tate Lewer from Orpington.
Paisley likes carrots and digging holes, while she dislikes the vacuum cleaner.
Her main talent is shredding tissues.
What makes your pet so special? She is the friendliest, funniest dog, who makes me smile every day.
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Stat Chat: Most people say their pet is equally or more important than family
- Pet of the Day: Maisie is one sleeping dog you should let lie
- Cat dead in Mottingham after being shot in the neck
- Pet of the Day: Gucci yodels at police cars and ice cream vans