Meet Smudge, a very bouncy Jack Russell terrier from Swanley.
He’s our Pet of the Day, having been nominated by his owner Mariana Mafra.
The eight-month-old pup likes chewing his mummy’s shoes, and dislike rain.
Does your pet have a talent? He’s as bouncy as a kangaroo and jumps just as high. I’ve never seen such determinations, when he wants something he won’t stop for anything.
What makes you pet so special? Smudge is special because he’s mine and I love him. He’s beautiful and has amazing markings on his face. Everywhere I go I get stopped and told how beautiful he is.
- Swans hail a taxi in Thamesmead
- Pet of the Day: Cookie the cat can't help but poke her tongue out at you
- Pet of the Day: Kodi the hosepipe-loving husky
- Pet of the Day: Thongs not safe when Sweep the knicker-nicker is about
- PICTURES: Hairless pups found abandoned in Biggin Hill car park find new homes