A female motorcyclist has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash near the Blackwall Tunnel this morning (June 12).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the junction of A102 Blackwall Tunnel Approach Northbound with Blackwall Lane at 9.23am.
Staff treated a woman, reported to be in her 20s, for a leg injury and she was taken to The Royal London Hospital as a priority.
There is traffic reported in the area, back through Sun In The Sands, but not stretching as far as Kidbrooke.
- Police concern for missing Beckenham man, David Hopkins
- Five differences between the north and south - by a real northerner
- Missing teen Keiarni Hamilton-Hughes, 16, has links with Eltham
- Welling X Factor hopeful, Charlie Jones, urges fans to 'vote for Stereo Kicks' in Movie Week
- Work begins on Swanley Gateway