A female motorcyclist has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash near the Blackwall Tunnel this morning (June 12).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the junction of A102 Blackwall Tunnel Approach Northbound with Blackwall Lane at 9.23am.
Staff treated a woman, reported to be in her 20s, for a leg injury and she was taken to The Royal London Hospital as a priority.
There is traffic reported in the area, back through Sun In The Sands, but not stretching as far as Kidbrooke.
- Stat Chat: Top 10 best and worst online shops revealed
- Pet of the Day: Stevie the Staffie, the guest who stayed to become a best friend
- Father-of-10 sacked as bus driver over wrestling match with passenger
- Dartford man Joshua Caird, 26, charged with murder of Donna Eastwood
- Blackheath road closed after wind leaves scaffolding dangling 'precariously'