A female motorcyclist has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash near the Blackwall Tunnel this morning (June 12).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the junction of A102 Blackwall Tunnel Approach Northbound with Blackwall Lane at 9.23am.
Staff treated a woman, reported to be in her 20s, for a leg injury and she was taken to The Royal London Hospital as a priority.
There is traffic reported in the area, back through Sun In The Sands, but not stretching as far as Kidbrooke.
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- UPDATE: Exams 'interrupted' after Welling school bomb threat
- INQUEST: Albanian Belmarsh inmate's cell was 'covered in faeces and urine'
- Can you help? Female jogger sexually assaulted during mid-week morning run in Thamesmead
- 28-year-old man shot in Greenwich