A female motorcyclist has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash near the Blackwall Tunnel this morning (June 12).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the junction of A102 Blackwall Tunnel Approach Northbound with Blackwall Lane at 9.23am.
Staff treated a woman, reported to be in her 20s, for a leg injury and she was taken to The Royal London Hospital as a priority.
There is traffic reported in the area, back through Sun In The Sands, but not stretching as far as Kidbrooke.
- Girl at centre of Bexleyheath Academy teacher sex trial 'undoubtedly lied'
- ‘National Treasure’ Jim Broadbent and Rafe Spall discuss ‘warm and fuzzy’ Father Christmas in Get Santa
- VIDEO: Shopper chopper shows Petts Wood from above
- Sun reporter from Brockley cleared of misconduct over story payments
- Eltham school create's London's first shipping container gallery