A female motorcyclist has been taken to hospital as a priority after a crash near the Blackwall Tunnel this morning (June 12).
London Ambulance Service (LAS) were called to the junction of A102 Blackwall Tunnel Approach Northbound with Blackwall Lane at 9.23am.
Staff treated a woman, reported to be in her 20s, for a leg injury and she was taken to The Royal London Hospital as a priority.
There is traffic reported in the area, back through Sun In The Sands, but not stretching as far as Kidbrooke.
- 'Red alert' issued and millions warned to stay at home as London is hit by toxic air from Germany
- Man arrested in Dartford in connection to the murder of Luther Edwards
- Bus driver pleads guilty to driving over the drink-drive limit after crashing into Dartford house
- Gurkha veteran and wife saved from 'rogue landlord' in sub-standard living conditions
- Plan for 532 new homes in Ebbsfleet approved