South London illusionist par excellence Derren Brown will launch his next one-man show in Dartford.
The multi-award winning master of psychological tricks’ previous show, Infamous, was the Orchard Theatre’s fastest-ever selling show.
He will now kick off his new tour at the Orchard next year, between March 13 and 21.
For the past 14 years, Brown has created seminal TV and stage performances and left audiences stunned, as well as picking up two Olivier Awards.
Theatre director Chris Glover said: “After the phenomenal sell-out success of Infamous earlier this year, we are eagerly anticipating Derren Brown’s return to The Orchard Theatre.”
Premier card holders can already buy tickets online and from the ticket office from 10.15am on Monday, June 23. General bookings are available from 9am on Monday, July 7, and the ticket office from 10.15am on Monday, July 21.
Go to orchardtheatre.co.uk or call the Ticket Office on 01322 220000.
- VOTE: Which of these dashing Bromley men is our Mr Darcy and deserves a mega prize bundle?
- As Marvel Universe Live heads to The O2: 7 super heroes who touched down in south east London and north Kent
- Sunny Afternoon coming to Dartford: 'the horribly dysfunctional glue that holds the Kinks together'
- Hollywood icon John Malkovich on why film is ‘like a line drawing’ and choosing Kingston for his London directorial debut
- Reece Shearsmith tells us about The Dresser at Richmond Theatre and the West End and new Inside No. 9