Shut it, you mugs! Danny Dyer’s coming to town.
The cockney hard man, currently appearing in EastEnders, will be at Waterstones in Bluewater from noon on Sunday, June 22.
No, Danny hasn’t penned a book, he’s signing copies of Jonathan Sothcott and James Mullinger’s tome The Films of Danny Dyer.
The book is the first time Danny’s film career has been chronicled in depth and with his full co-operation. It is described as ‘the ultimate companion to the work of Britain’s grittiest star’.
Senior Bookseller Richard Watson said: “It will be great to have Danny join us once more. With such a varied career, he's sure to have a few tales to tell. We're looking forward to another lively signing.”
- An evening of taxidermy in Forest Hill to launch best-selling author Kate Mosse's new novel
- Skulduggery Pleasant author Derek Landy heading for Bluewater
- QUIZ: Does a certain someone want to be more than just friends?
- POLL: Can guys and girls ever be just friends? New novel set in south east London explores topic
- The Miniaturist author reveals her love for Forest Hill and tips for budding writers