Shut it, you mugs! Danny Dyer’s coming to town.
The cockney hard man, currently appearing in EastEnders, will be at Waterstones in Bluewater from noon on Sunday, June 22.
No, Danny hasn’t penned a book, he’s signing copies of Jonathan Sothcott and James Mullinger’s tome The Films of Danny Dyer.
The book is the first time Danny’s film career has been chronicled in depth and with his full co-operation. It is described as ‘the ultimate companion to the work of Britain’s grittiest star’.
Senior Bookseller Richard Watson said: “It will be great to have Danny join us once more. With such a varied career, he's sure to have a few tales to tell. We're looking forward to another lively signing.”
- 10 things you don’t want to miss at Greenwich Book Festival
- Bexleyheath big cat keeper writes about the time he took a tiger to Great Ormond Street Hospital
- Gruesome south London murders from Tudor times chronicled in new book
- Political heavyweights and best sellers line up for Dulwich Literary Festival
- Author's sexy crime thriller nominated for award