Shut it, you mugs! Danny Dyer’s coming to town.
The cockney hard man, currently appearing in EastEnders, will be at Waterstones in Bluewater from noon on Sunday, June 22.
No, Danny hasn’t penned a book, he’s signing copies of Jonathan Sothcott and James Mullinger’s tome The Films of Danny Dyer.
The book is the first time Danny’s film career has been chronicled in depth and with his full co-operation. It is described as ‘the ultimate companion to the work of Britain’s grittiest star’.
Senior Bookseller Richard Watson said: “It will be great to have Danny join us once more. With such a varied career, he's sure to have a few tales to tell. We're looking forward to another lively signing.”
- Jon Ronson and Victoria Hislop join first Greenwich Book Festival
- EastEnders and singing star David Essex to meet fans at Bluewater
- Goldsmiths graduate Evie Wyld appears at Dulwich Books for European Book Award
- REVEALED: Top 50 children's books and top 20 best-loved children's characters
- 'Burn the lot': Horrible Histories author Terry Deary on why the Dartford-bound live shows beat textbooks