Shut it, you mugs! Danny Dyer’s coming to town.
The cockney hard man, currently appearing in EastEnders, will be at Waterstones in Bluewater from noon on Sunday, June 22.
No, Danny hasn’t penned a book, he’s signing copies of Jonathan Sothcott and James Mullinger’s tome The Films of Danny Dyer.
The book is the first time Danny’s film career has been chronicled in depth and with his full co-operation. It is described as ‘the ultimate companion to the work of Britain’s grittiest star’.
Senior Bookseller Richard Watson said: “It will be great to have Danny join us once more. With such a varied career, he's sure to have a few tales to tell. We're looking forward to another lively signing.”
- 6 virtually unrecognisable old football grounds including Woolwich Arsenal and Crystal Palace
- PICTURED: McBusted's Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher at Bluewater
- Meet McBusted's Dougie Poynter and Tom Fletcher at Bluewater next week
- Strictly adventurer Steve Backshall and Wimpy Kid author to sign books at Bluewater
- PICTURED: Youtube star Zoella meets fans at Bluewater signing