A smash between a marked police car and a van caused traffic chaos in Deptford last night (June 11).
London Ambulance Service was called at 6.23pm to the junction of Deptford Broadway with Tanner's Hill and sent one ambulance crew to the scene.
Staff attended the male van driver, who was uninjured and did not require medical treatment.
The driver of the police car, a male sergeant, was uninjured and did not require medical treatment
Deptford Broadway was closed in both directions following the collision.
Traffic officers are investigating the circumstances of the incident.
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London