A Chinese takeaway in Main Road, St Paul's Cray, had its windows smashed in last night.
Police were called at 12.03am this morning (June 11), reportedly to Sunshine Chinese Takeaway, and are investigating an allegation of criminal damage
Two 27-year-old men were arrested nearby on suspicion of criminal damage and remain in custody at a south London police station.
- What's On: 17 reasons to go out this week in south London
- 16-year-old boy fighting for his life after stabbing in Deptford
- Plan your tactics: Firms and staff urged to be flexible during Euro 2016
- Stop cold calls with a text OR use our 11 funny ways to deal with them instead
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine