A Chinese takeaway in Main Road, St Paul's Cray, had its windows smashed in last night.
Police were called at 12.03am this morning (June 11), reportedly to Sunshine Chinese Takeaway, and are investigating an allegation of criminal damage
Two 27-year-old men were arrested nearby on suspicion of criminal damage and remain in custody at a south London police station.
- Motorists can now challenge parking tickets for £5
- Biggin Hill school raises cash for charity through festive jumper day
- Staff, students and rotarians in series of Erith charity walks
- Hither Green hosting film night with selection of seasonal wines
- Bromley Council urges 'do not wash your turkey this Christmas'