Two men arrested after windows of St Paul's Cray Chinese takeaway are smashed in (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Two men arrested after windows of St Paul's Cray Chinese takeaway are smashed in
A Chinese takeaway in Main Road, St Paul's Cray, had its windows smashed in last night.
Police were called at 12.03am this morning (June 11), reportedly to Sunshine Chinese Takeaway, and are investigating an allegation of criminal damage
Two 27-year-old men were arrested nearby on suspicion of criminal damage and remain in custody at a south London police station.
- Six-year-old boy dies after being hit by car in Thamesmead
- Bromley charity visit sees unexpected appearance from Prime Minister David Cameron
- Grove Park stakes claim to be home of Edith Nesbit classic The Railway Children
- UPDATE: Parent outrage as Bromley Council committee decision leaves children without a school
- Horrible bosses: Almost half of Londoners hate their managers - how about you?