A Chinese takeaway in Main Road, St Paul's Cray, had its windows smashed in last night.
Police were called at 12.03am this morning (June 11), reportedly to Sunshine Chinese Takeaway, and are investigating an allegation of criminal damage
Two 27-year-old men were arrested nearby on suspicion of criminal damage and remain in custody at a south London police station.
- UPDATE: Another Lewisham West and Penge hustings cancelled in row over 'far-right wing' candidate
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north Kent and south east London
- Busking in Bromley to sell-out shows: The Dualers chat to Vibe
- Bromley disabled groups join forces to boost voter registration
- Bereaved mother appealing for apology from Lewisham Hospital after her son died from alleged 'misdiagnosis'