A Chinese takeaway in Main Road, St Paul's Cray, had its windows smashed in last night.
Police were called at 12.03am this morning (June 11), reportedly to Sunshine Chinese Takeaway, and are investigating an allegation of criminal damage
Two 27-year-old men were arrested nearby on suspicion of criminal damage and remain in custody at a south London police station.
- Bus driver describes finding man who wasn’t breathing in Bexleyheath and trying to get help
- ‘I don’t want to draw my curtains’: Anger after huge phone mast goes up due to council mistake
- An 18-year-old man is fighting for his life after being stabbed in broad daylight by a gang of youths
- Sudden death of ‘true gentleman’ could lead to heart screenings for Erith students
- Listen up, audio boffins think they've got the perfect way to put you in a good mood on train journeys