Two men arrested after windows of St Paul's Cray Chinese takeaway are smashed in (From News Shopper)
Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Two men arrested after windows of St Paul's Cray Chinese takeaway are smashed in
A Chinese takeaway in Main Road, St Paul's Cray, had its windows smashed in last night.
Police were called at 12.03am this morning (June 11), reportedly to Sunshine Chinese Takeaway, and are investigating an allegation of criminal damage
Two 27-year-old men were arrested nearby on suspicion of criminal damage and remain in custody at a south London police station.
- What's on this bank holiday weekend (August 22 to 25)
- COCKTAIL: Smirnoff Summer Punch
- Cannon and Ball team up with Su Pollard for Robin Hood comedy in Dartford and Bromley
- 'Inappropriate' Facebook friending and offensive online language: Kent Police employees breach social media rules
- Foster charity sets up in Orpington due to lack of carers in the borough