Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Map shows how Erith will be affected by Manor Road closure
This is the map showing how Erith will be affected by the upcoming 10 week closure of Manor Road.
A stretch of the carriageway from Slade Green Road up to the roundabout will be closed for resurfacing works from Monday (June 16).
Six bus stops will be taken out of action and routes 99 and N89 will be diverted in both directions.
Buses towards Woolwich or Erith will be diverted from Hazel Road via Slade Green Road, Bridge Road, Northend Road, South Road, Queens Road, James Watt Way and High Street to the normal route.
Those travelling towards Bexleyheath or Trafalgar Square will be diverted from Queens Road via South Road, Northend Road, Bridge Road, Slade Green Road and Hazel Road.
To enable inconvenienced passengers to connect with the main bus network, a free shuttle service, route 579, will operate from Slade Green station via Forest Road, Bridge Road and Slade Green Road to the junction of Slade Green Road and Manor Road.
The service will operate every 20 minutes from about 5am to 1am the next day.
- UPDATE: 'Crowd took photos and abused me as I saved Catford crash victim's life'
- Series of incidents in Sevenoaks Way area end in serious assault on 15-year-old boy
- VIDEO UPDATE: Dartford strongman Terry Hollands' Herculean stunt for Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson film
- Launch for Charlton community council campaign
- Orpington man: 'Every time there is continuous rainfall I fear my house will flood'
Comments are closed on this article.