This is the map showing how Erith will be affected by the upcoming 10 week closure of Manor Road.
A stretch of the carriageway from Slade Green Road up to the roundabout will be closed for resurfacing works from Monday (June 16).
Six bus stops will be taken out of action and routes 99 and N89 will be diverted in both directions.
Buses towards Woolwich or Erith will be diverted from Hazel Road via Slade Green Road, Bridge Road, Northend Road, South Road, Queens Road, James Watt Way and High Street to the normal route.
Those travelling towards Bexleyheath or Trafalgar Square will be diverted from Queens Road via South Road, Northend Road, Bridge Road, Slade Green Road and Hazel Road.
To enable inconvenienced passengers to connect with the main bus network, a free shuttle service, route 579, will operate from Slade Green station via Forest Road, Bridge Road and Slade Green Road to the junction of Slade Green Road and Manor Road.
The service will operate every 20 minutes from about 5am to 1am the next day.
- TRAVEL: Engineering work disrupting trains this weekend
- Woolly Hat Day 2017: We want photos of you in your favourite cosy headgear
- False funding claim revealed in New Bermondsey sports development
- Increasing social care cost puts strain on Bexley council as councillors prepare to debate upcoming budget
- REVEALED: Which companies do you think are keeping their customers most satisfied?