A cannabis factory was destroyed yesterday after police raided a West Wickham property.
Officers executed a drugs warrant at an address in Hawes Lane at 8.20am and found a factory containing 40 plants in one of the bedrooms.
Bromley police said a 23-year-old man has been issued with a caution.
- VIDEO: CCTV of man stabbing Penge bus driver in eye
- Mayor of London awards more than £500,000 to revitalise Lewisham High Street
- Businesses and residents under threat as hole opens up in Northfleet Road
- QUIZ: Were you glued to Saved By the Bell or Friends? Test how well you know 90s TV
- UPDATE: Welling's mum of the year receives emotional thank you letter from her son