A cannabis factory was destroyed yesterday after police raided a West Wickham property.
Officers executed a drugs warrant at an address in Hawes Lane at 8.20am and found a factory containing 40 plants in one of the bedrooms.
Bromley police said a 23-year-old man has been issued with a caution.
- Northfleet pervert jailed after vigilante group tricks him to meet fake schoolgirl for sex
- Terror arrest after 'bomb' alert at North Greenwich station
- Family of Eltham parliament engineer who died from asbestos-related cancer launch legal battle
- Murder accused 'may have cooked and eaten parts of' Greenhithe police officer
- UPDATE: Boy taken to hospital after Chislehurst crash