A cannabis factory was destroyed yesterday after police raided a West Wickham property.
Officers executed a drugs warrant at an address in Hawes Lane at 8.20am and found a factory containing 40 plants in one of the bedrooms.
Bromley police said a 23-year-old man has been issued with a caution.
- Pet of the Day: Gentle German shepherd dog Phoenix
- Boy, 12, hit by falling shopping trolley in Thamesmead
- VIDEO: Giant hippo passes through Thames Barrier
- Greenwich Council gives Crossrail construction works the thumbs up
- Ikea Greenwich could face legal challenge