A cannabis factory was destroyed yesterday after police raided a West Wickham property.
Officers executed a drugs warrant at an address in Hawes Lane at 8.20am and found a factory containing 40 plants in one of the bedrooms.
Bromley police said a 23-year-old man has been issued with a caution.
- UPDATE: Boyfriend admits killing EastEnders actress Sian Blake and two children in Erith
- Appeal to find owners of sunken treasure found by police divers in Plumstead
- Two men knifed in separate stabbings across Lewisham
- 29 nurses could lose jobs as future of school health service in Bromley under threat
- Meet the elderly woman responsible for those stunning carvings in Barnehurst woods