A fire at a derelict church hall in Welling destroyed its roof and required dozens of firefighters to bring under control.
Six fire engines and 35 firefighters and officers were called to the blaze in William Foster Lane at around 2.30pm on Saturday.
The fire was under control by 4.38pm.
Fire engines from Plumstead, Eltham, Bexley, Bromley and Sidcup fire stations attended.
No-one was injured but the roof was completely destroyed.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- PICTURES AND VIDEO: Catford Bridge Tavern goes up in flames
- Rubbish on fire outside Blackfen kebab shop
- Top five must read stories
- UPDATE: Police find missing 91-year-old from Meopham
- Crystal Palace paramedic sets up life saving course