A fire at a derelict church hall in Welling destroyed its roof and required dozens of firefighters to bring under control.
Six fire engines and 35 firefighters and officers were called to the blaze in William Foster Lane at around 2.30pm on Saturday.
The fire was under control by 4.38pm.
Fire engines from Plumstead, Eltham, Bexley, Bromley and Sidcup fire stations attended.
No-one was injured but the roof was completely destroyed.
The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Man critically injured after being hit by bus
- Naked man spotted 'masturbating' in New Eltham before fleeing with underpants in hand
- PICTURED: Prime Minister makes surprise appearance at Gravesend Vaisakhi celebrations
- Orpington cyclist reunited with stolen bike
- UPDATE: Man hospitalised after A2 crash near Dartford