Ahead of Father’s Day this Sunday we’re looking to celebrate the lengths dedicated dads go to for their kids as well as celebrate the other inspired and at times hilarious things dads say and do.
What is the best thing your dad has ever done for you? Has he ever put his blood, sweat and tears into a labour of love or gone the extra mile for you in some other way? Has he ever given you a particularly sage piece of advice or taught you something especially valuable?
Dads can be funny creatures sometimes, prone to ‘grumpy old man’ outbursts, petty rules and other odd behaviour which can drive their kids up the wall and unintentionally embarrass them. What’s the weirdest or funniest thing you’ve ever seen your dad do or hear him say? What’s been his most ‘dad’ of moments?
Add your comments below.
- VIDEO: Donna 'Train' loves rail travel - but do you love or loathe it?
- 'Ketchup should be kept in cupboard' - do you agree with Boris?
- How kitchens have gone hi-tech: Which gadget could you not live without?
- More than half of London workers have nodded off - do you ever sleep on the job?
- What’s your favourite fish and chip shop in south-east London and north Kent?