With Wimbledon just a couple of weeks away, we’re sure you’ll love what Beckenham artist Richard Croft has served up.
Richard, who works in local government and creates artwork in his spare time, has put a different spin on Andy Murray’s Olympic gold medal-winning moment with this ace picture – created entirely from tennis racket grips.
He said: “It’s an original idea, something I’ve not seen done before.
“I’ve had a lot of enjoyment doing this piece of artwork in particular and would love to share it with others, anyone that has a passion for art or sport – or both like myself.
“It might help readers get in the spirit of Wimbledon in what is sure to be a great summer of sport with the World cup as well.”
- PREVIEW: Film classic Au revoir les enfants returns to cinemas this month
- 'Straight back in the deep end': Chris Eubank Jnr promises to a major comeback at Greenwich's O2
- Take Yer Pic: We'd love to see the best photos you've snapped
- Which SE London boroughs most like shopping, having a drink and eating out?
- 5 reasons to stay in this week (January 19 to 26)