With Wimbledon just a couple of weeks away, we’re sure you’ll love what Beckenham artist Richard Croft has served up.
Richard, who works in local government and creates artwork in his spare time, has put a different spin on Andy Murray’s Olympic gold medal-winning moment with this ace picture – created entirely from tennis racket grips.
He said: “It’s an original idea, something I’ve not seen done before.
“I’ve had a lot of enjoyment doing this piece of artwork in particular and would love to share it with others, anyone that has a passion for art or sport – or both like myself.
“It might help readers get in the spirit of Wimbledon in what is sure to be a great summer of sport with the World cup as well.”
- Tenerife: Sea, sun, sand and seafood at the 5-star Jardines de Nivaria
- 15 things you need to see or do this week
- Organisers celebrate Chislehurst Rocks festival success
- 5 things to see and do in...Petts Wood
- Greenwich Tall Ships day 3 - See Queen's barge Gloriana lead royal Thames pageant