The World Cup is under way, so we would love to see your footy-themed photos!
Are you doing anything to show your support for England or to celebrate another country being at the tournament?
Have you decorated the outside of your house in red and white? Have you created a special base indoors where you're watching all the matches from?
Have you got any fancy new clobber for the World Cup or dressed your pet up in patriotic colours, either to support England or any of the other countries taking part?
If none of this applies you can still join in by writing/drawing your prediction for how far you think England will go or who you think will win, or a message of support for Roy’s boys, on a piece of paper then have a picture taken of you holding it.
These two pictures show some World Cup love for Italy and Ecuador in Waterstone Way, Greenhithe. Thanks to Nicola Perrino for sharing!
And this is The Ship in Puddledock Lane, Dartford, celebrating the World Cup:
Twitter user @AmitP327 shared these pictures from Belvedere:
- 11 facts and figures you might not know about London's massive Crossrail project
- 14 gorgeous nature photos showing how beautiful SE London and north Kent can be
- 7 of the best book events happening in south London in January and February
- MAPPED: 9 of the best fish and chip shops in south east London and north Kent
- 4 creepy housing ads offering free rooms in exchange for sex