A man from a Beckenham mental health hospital "disappeared" at the weekend.
Police are appealing for assistance after Daniel Salako, 50, went missing while in West Wickham High Street on Friday (June 6).
Mr Salako was on escorted leave from Bethlem Hospital in Monks Orchard Road when he was reported absent at around 2pm.
He is described as a black male of large build, with short hair and glasses. He is said to have been wearing a white t-shirt, grey hoody, and grey tracksuit bottoms at the time.
Officers say Mr Salako is believed to be in the Bromley or Croydon areas and are concerned for his safety as he may become ill without medication.
Anyone who has seen Daniel or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000
- Emaciated dead dog found dumped in Downham park
- Man robbed and assaulted by four thugs in Bromley
- 150 Christmas trees stolen from Orpington family farm
- NEAR MISS: Football-sized drone misses airplane above Biggin Hill by only 20 metres
- Family of Bexley baby boy with genetic condition name children's ward staff 'Healthcare Heroes'