Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Man 'disappeared' in West Wickham while on escorted leave from Bethlem mental health hospital in Beckenham
A man from a Beckenham mental health hospital "disappeared" at the weekend.
Police are appealing for assistance after Daniel Salako, 50, went missing while in West Wickham High Street on Friday (June 6).
Mr Salako was on escorted leave from Bethlem Hospital in Monks Orchard Road when he was reported absent at around 2pm.
He is described as a black male of large build, with short hair and glasses. He is said to have been wearing a white t-shirt, grey hoody, and grey tracksuit bottoms at the time.
Officers say Mr Salako is believed to be in the Bromley or Croydon areas and are concerned for his safety as he may become ill without medication.
Anyone who has seen Daniel or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact Bromley Police on 101 or alternatively contact Missing People on 116000
- Buster the Staffie is Battersea Dogs Home's longest-staying Kent resident - can you give a home?
- Pet of the Day: Benson the big softie
- Ban for driver who took off while being given a speeding ticket
- Man jailed for stealing police car on Crayford night out
- Huge fly-tipping sites in Ladywell uncovered
Comments are closed on this article.