A Bromley man missing since Friday (June 6) has been found.
Police recently appealed for assistance to help trace 51-year-old Paul Thompson.
He was found safe and well in the Orpington area last night (June 9).
- Teenager in critical condition after Grove Park stabbing
- 'She loved her sex toy more than me': Jealous man smashed up ex-girlfriend's vibrator
- Flooding around Shortlands station area due to burst water main
- Sex party-goer 'called by as sadomasochist was strangling Greenhithe police officer'
- Swanscombe man jailed for part in £6.9m tax evasion fraud