A Bromley man missing since Friday (June 6) has been found.
Police recently appealed for assistance to help trace 51-year-old Paul Thompson.
He was found safe and well in the Orpington area last night (June 9).
- Was your child given this? Product recall for Orpington's Santa grotto toys after safety fears
- Abbey Wood mum sentenced for being drunk in charge of small child
- Car collides with wall and lands on roof in Gravesend
- VIDEO: Merry Christmas message to seven-year-old Slade Green cancer sufferer
- Orpington man arrested after dawn drugs raid