A Bromley man missing since Friday (June 6) has been found.
Police recently appealed for assistance to help trace 51-year-old Paul Thompson.
He was found safe and well in the Orpington area last night (June 9).
- Campaigners outraged by political proposal in 'community' Splash Park debate
- Bexley primary school children writing book showing Bexley village through their eyes
- Watch Welling's Charlie Jones in Stereo Kicks' video for debut single Love Me So
- Deptford security guard raped another woman whilst on bail for previous attack
- Greenwich Council hands out arts grants while Plumstead Make Merry appeals for cash