A Bromley man missing since Friday (June 6) has been found.
Police recently appealed for assistance to help trace 51-year-old Paul Thompson.
He was found safe and well in the Orpington area last night (June 9).
- Red Nose Day 2017: Show us how you're having a laugh for Comic Relief
- Fifth person dies after terror attack at Westminster
- American victim of Wednesday's terror attack named as Kurt Cochran
- COMMENT: Don't say your mum is 'best in the world' - and keep your Mother's Day tributes off social media
- Desperate fundraising appeal after little girl's headaches due to 'too much chocolate' turn out to be inoperable brain tumour