A Bromley man missing since Friday (June 6) has been found.
Police recently appealed for assistance to help trace 51-year-old Paul Thompson.
He was found safe and well in the Orpington area last night (June 9).
- Firefighters battling fire at Crayford paper processing building
- QUIZ: Do you know London as well as a Blue Badge tour guide?
- UPDATE: Burst water main closes road in St Mary Cray
- Welling woman defies all medical odds to dance her way back to full health
- WATCH: 'They ran out of words when they named it' - Ricky Gervais mocks Orpington in Facebook broadcast