A Bromley man missing since Friday (June 6) has been found.
Police recently appealed for assistance to help trace 51-year-old Paul Thompson.
He was found safe and well in the Orpington area last night (June 9).
- Man charged after assault in Gilbert Close, Swanscombe
- PICTURED: Bromley's Miller and Carter impart their top tips for the perfect steak
- POLL: What colour is the dress? Blue and black or white and gold?
- UPDATE: Car 'dragged all the way down' Sidcup road by bus
- Two people cut out of a car following crash in Gravesend