A man was injured after a car crashed into traffic lights near Bromley town centre yesterday afternoon.
The incident happened at around 3.45pm in Tweedy Road, at the junction with College Road.
One lane in Tweedy Road remains closed due to emergency repairs and traffic light failure.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.49pm to reports of a road traffic collision between a car and traffic lights.
"We sent one ambulance crew and a responder on a motorcycle.
"We treated one male patient, who was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com
- Neglected horses rescued in Sidcup due to 'immediate concerns for their welfare'
- Rail fare hike arrives on time unlike many trains
- Southern rail passengers compensated four weeks' travel over operator's 'poor performance'
- Advice to 'drink plenty of water' when you’re unwell could actually be bad for you, doctors warn
- Lewisham borough worst for education in London