A man was injured after a car crashed into traffic lights near Bromley town centre yesterday afternoon.
The incident happened at around 3.45pm in Tweedy Road, at the junction with College Road.
One lane in Tweedy Road remains closed due to emergency repairs and traffic light failure.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.49pm to reports of a road traffic collision between a car and traffic lights.
"We sent one ambulance crew and a responder on a motorcycle.
"We treated one male patient, who was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bellingham car wash crash: Mercedes driver questioned by police and one man still in critical condition
- Prostitutes warned and two people arrested after police carry out brothel raids
- Dartford FC tweet goes viral after player takes unusually poor shot on goal
- Bexleyheath kebab house wins British Kebab Award
- Police cadet teen buys knives from Eltham retailers in sting operation