A man was injured after a car crashed into traffic lights near Bromley town centre yesterday afternoon.
The incident happened at around 3.45pm in Tweedy Road, at the junction with College Road.
One lane in Tweedy Road remains closed due to emergency repairs and traffic light failure.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.49pm to reports of a road traffic collision between a car and traffic lights.
"We sent one ambulance crew and a responder on a motorcycle.
"We treated one male patient, who was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com
- 'Over 50 teenagers' rampage through Lewisham cafe - hospitalising three police officers and shopkeeper's wife
- Officer who prevented Bromley man from setting himself on fire up for bravery award
- Police search for teen they believe may have gone missing in Lewisham
- Man who smuggled contraband into Greenwich prison jailed for over six years
- Tube chiefs and unions in talks to avoid more strikes