A man was injured after a car crashed into traffic lights near Bromley town centre yesterday afternoon.
The incident happened at around 3.45pm in Tweedy Road, at the junction with College Road.
One lane in Tweedy Road remains closed due to emergency repairs and traffic light failure.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.49pm to reports of a road traffic collision between a car and traffic lights.
"We sent one ambulance crew and a responder on a motorcycle.
"We treated one male patient, who was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Snow and ice chaos this weekend? Just don't shoot the messenger...
- UPDATE: Met Office warn drivers to expect icy conditions over the weekend
- Woolwich's mystery blue fox has been put to sleep by the RSPCA
- Three drivers asked to come forward after motorcyclist's death from Loampit Vale, Lewisham, crash
- Donors raise £5,500 in TWO DAYS to help Belvedere mum, 28, with cancer make last memories with daughters