A man was injured after a car crashed into traffic lights near Bromley town centre yesterday afternoon.
The incident happened at around 3.45pm in Tweedy Road, at the junction with College Road.
One lane in Tweedy Road remains closed due to emergency repairs and traffic light failure.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.49pm to reports of a road traffic collision between a car and traffic lights.
"We sent one ambulance crew and a responder on a motorcycle.
"We treated one male patient, who was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com
- Jealous grandfather who stabbed ex-partner to death in Kidbrooke jailed for life
- 'Crocodile or dinosaur?' Terrifying creature discovered at docks near Greenwich
- UPDATE: Sewer in Sidcup collapses closing Main Road for 10 days
- 'She must be avoided': Hilarious sign warns of Barnehurst's 'dumpy pervert'
- Man pleads not guilty to causing death by careless driving after fatal Gravesend crash