A man was injured after a car crashed into traffic lights near Bromley town centre yesterday afternoon.
The incident happened at around 3.45pm in Tweedy Road, at the junction with College Road.
One lane in Tweedy Road remains closed due to emergency repairs and traffic light failure.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.49pm to reports of a road traffic collision between a car and traffic lights.
"We sent one ambulance crew and a responder on a motorcycle.
"We treated one male patient, who was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- UPDATE: Welling school evacuated after bomb threat
- Driving instructor uses car park to teach bay parking for FIVE MINUTES, gets £60 fine
- 28-year-old man shot in Greenwich
- 'We have paid such a high price': Mum welcomes blanket ban on legal highs which killed son, 20, in Gravesend
- Barnehurst woman warns people of 'brutal' lithium drug which led to long-term partner's death