A man was injured after a car crashed into traffic lights near Bromley town centre yesterday afternoon.
The incident happened at around 3.45pm in Tweedy Road, at the junction with College Road.
One lane in Tweedy Road remains closed due to emergency repairs and traffic light failure.
A London Ambulance Service spokeswoman said: "We were called at 3.49pm to reports of a road traffic collision between a car and traffic lights.
"We sent one ambulance crew and a responder on a motorcycle.
"We treated one male patient, who was taken to the Princess Royal University Hospital."
Did you see what happened? Call the news desk on 01689 885 711 or e-mail email@example.com
- Police name victims of Camber Sands beach tragedy as young men from Plumstead, Welling and Erith
- Woolwich drug dealer caught after pooing himself and revealing thousands of pounds worth of heroin
- 'They couldn't swim': Dad of Erith brothers who died at Camber Sands asks why there was no lifeguard
- South Darenth man jailed after trying to sell more than £200,000 worth of cocaine
- Man hunt for three men wanted in connection with cash machine tampering in Northfleet