A West End star and a pro tenor will be lending their star power to Petts Wood Operatic Society’s latest show.
Former bricklayer turned major label singer Gari Glaysher and theatre veteran David Ball will star in the company’s Godspell at Babington House School from June 17 to 19 and at The Stage Theatre in Sevenoaks on June 21.
Bromley local Gari, who signed to a subsidiary of Universal in 2007 and has played all around the world and headlined at IndigO2 in Greenwich, will play Jesus.
Baritone David comes straight from the bright lights of the West End and shows such as Les Miserables, Cats and Seven Brides for Seven Brother to play Judas.
For tickets to see the show at Babington House, call 07870887783 or e-mail email@example.com
For the performance at The Stag, call 01732 450175 or go to stagsevenoaks-tickets.co.uk
- PICTURED: Dartford Mayor goes glam in feathers on stage with Blue’s Duncan James
- Shakespeare 400: 6 Shakespeare performances that went awry
- Video: See Tom Jones musical star take on Bowie song ahead of Bromley show
- IN PICTURES: 80 years of Petts Wood Operatic Society
- Babies take to Roehampton stage in Bromley artist's new show