A West End star and a pro tenor will be lending their star power to Petts Wood Operatic Society’s latest show.
Former bricklayer turned major label singer Gari Glaysher and theatre veteran David Ball will star in the company’s Godspell at Babington House School from June 17 to 19 and at The Stage Theatre in Sevenoaks on June 21.
Bromley local Gari, who signed to a subsidiary of Universal in 2007 and has played all around the world and headlined at IndigO2 in Greenwich, will play Jesus.
Baritone David comes straight from the bright lights of the West End and shows such as Les Miserables, Cats and Seven Brides for Seven Brother to play Judas.
For tickets to see the show at Babington House, call 07870887783 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
For the performance at The Stag, call 01732 450175 or go to stagsevenoaks-tickets.co.uk
- Comedian Sarah Millican books summer dates in Dartford next year
- 'You don't have to be a Monty Python fan to enjoy it': Lady of the Lake Sarah Earnshaw discusses Spamalot coming to Bromley
- Greenwich Theatre-backed company's harmony and theatre fusion gets Southbank debut
- Top Gear Live shows in Greenwich still on track despite Jeremy Clarkson controversy
- Success of older people's show at Greenwich Theatre could become regular fixture