So you've lived or worked in south-east London for years and you know all the shortcuts, all the best cafes and know which pubs to avoid on a Friday night.
But how much do you really know about the area?
Take this quiz - which will really sort out the tour guides from the tourists.
The questions are taken from London Quiz - How Well Do You Know London? which offers 400 provocative, curious and humorous questions about the capital. It was produced by website editor Travis Elborough and writer Nick Rennison.
The book launched on June 5, published by Frances Lincoln, and is available from online retailers and bookshops in paperback.
Disclaimer: It's only a bit of fun but you are invited to use the comment box to boast about your score...
- Good King Wenceslas has become Good King Wences-LOST in this puzzle - can you find him?
- 10 from Len: Greenhithe's Strictly judge shares his highlights as he gets set to dance off show
- Get fit with these 11 exercise classes to try out this winter - for FREE
- How to get 18 days off work next year - but only book 9 days' holiday
- VIDEO: Is this the best try ever scored in rugby history?