So you've lived or worked in south-east London for years and you know all the shortcuts, all the best cafes and know which pubs to avoid on a Friday night.
But how much do you really know about the area?
Take this quiz - which will really sort out the tour guides from the tourists.
The questions are taken from London Quiz - How Well Do You Know London? which offers 400 provocative, curious and humorous questions about the capital. It was produced by website editor Travis Elborough and writer Nick Rennison.
The book launched on June 5, published by Frances Lincoln, and is available from online retailers and bookshops in paperback.
Disclaimer: It's only a bit of fun but you are invited to use the comment box to boast about your score...
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory
- McBusted caption competition: your funniest, silliest and most outrageous entries
- Beyond Bedlam: 7 reasons why patients were locked up in infamous Beckenham mental hospital
- Photofun: Make us happy by sharing a picture of what makes you smile
- Fascinating new map shows most popular beers in 100 countries around the world