Technology shops are expecting a huge run on TVs in the last weekend before the World Cup.
Bluewater is predicting a score from fans wanting to upgrade their home entertainment.
Currys and PC World announced today that sales of 50 inch TVs had doubled compared to this time last year.
Research from the Dixons Retail group also found that 15 per cent of Brits are looking to make a new tech purchase especially for the football.
Bluewater’s stores are already reporting that 4k Ultra HD TVs are a big seller this month, with a peak expected this weekend and with further increases the closer England gets to the final.
- Light on time for the festive season at Kew
- Holidays are coming: This is where you'll be able to see the Coca-Cola Christmas truck in London
- You'll eat, drink and be merry on your break to enjoy this food festival
- Diversity star to host FREE Halloween dance workshops in Bexleyheath
- Fireworks 2016: When and where is your local bonfire night and firework display in south east London and north Kent