Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Huge TV sales expected on last weekend before World Cup
Technology shops are expecting a huge run on TVs in the last weekend before the World Cup.
Bluewater is predicting a score from fans wanting to upgrade their home entertainment.
Currys and PC World announced today that sales of 50 inch TVs had doubled compared to this time last year.
Research from the Dixons Retail group also found that 15 per cent of Brits are looking to make a new tech purchase especially for the football.
Bluewater’s stores are already reporting that 4k Ultra HD TVs are a big seller this month, with a peak expected this weekend and with further increases the closer England gets to the final.
- 5 things to see and do in...Catford
- 15 things you need to see or do this week
- What's on this weekend? (August 16 and 17)
- Bromley cyclists in search of cheese
- 5 things to see and do in...St Mary Cray
Comments are closed on this article.