Technology shops are expecting a huge run on TVs in the last weekend before the World Cup.
Bluewater is predicting a score from fans wanting to upgrade their home entertainment.
Currys and PC World announced today that sales of 50 inch TVs had doubled compared to this time last year.
Research from the Dixons Retail group also found that 15 per cent of Brits are looking to make a new tech purchase especially for the football.
Bluewater’s stores are already reporting that 4k Ultra HD TVs are a big seller this month, with a peak expected this weekend and with further increases the closer England gets to the final.
- Limited edition Marvel Avengers artwork goes on display at Bluewater
- What's on this weekend: 13 great shows, gigs and family events in south east London and north Kent (March 28 and 29)
- 10 things you might not know about Greenwich’s Royal Observatory
- Get outdoors in south east London's green chain this spring
- Grayson Perry unveils museum at infamous Beckenham mental hospital