Get involved: Send pictures, video, news and views - text NEWS SHOPPER to 80360 or email us
Fashion show at Greenwich Market
Fashion designers, makers and independent shops in Greenwich are holding a Summer Fashion Show next week.
Accessories will feature prominently in the show at Greenwich Market from 7pm on Wednesday (June 11), with styling from students at the London College of Fashion and Ravensbourne College, to mark Jewellery Week.
On Saturday, June 14, five award-winning jewellery designers will be at the market at the Gem of a Pop Up shop.
- Interview: TOWIE's Sam Faiers launches lingerie range at Bluewater
- Bexleyheath’s Miss Universe finalist to model lingerie at Bluewater
- PICTURED: Sexy lingerie to be launched by TOWIE's Sam Faiers at Bluewater
- 8 ways to shop savvy in the sales
- PICTURED: Greenwich fashionistas show off designs on market catwalk
Comments are closed on this article.