Fashion designers, makers and independent shops in Greenwich are holding a Summer Fashion Show next week.
Accessories will feature prominently in the show at Greenwich Market from 7pm on Wednesday (June 11), with styling from students at the London College of Fashion and Ravensbourne College, to mark Jewellery Week.
On Saturday, June 14, five award-winning jewellery designers will be at the market at the Gem of a Pop Up shop.
- Fashion Week returns to Forest Hill
- How to dress like...Pixie Lott
- 5 reasons to look forward to London Fashion Week
- 6 expert tips for summer holiday packing from Bluewater's personal shoppers
- Interview: TOWIE's Sam Faiers launches lingerie range at Bluewater