A Thamesmead man has admitted kicking down his ex-girlfriend's front door and punching through a wall in a drug-fuelled rage.
Luke Davidson, 28, of Winchat Road, became angry when his ex-partner Katie Clarke shut the front door on him at her house in Woolwich during a row on the night of April 11.
Associate Prosecutor Denise Clewes told Bexley Magistrates' court on June 4: "He kicked the front door with full force which woke their child up.
"Davidson followed Miss Clarke upstairs and the argument continued in the bedroom.
"He called her a slag and punched the wall breaking the plaster. She called the police at half past midnight."
The argument disturbed the couple's two-year-old son who was sleeping.
Once in custody Davidson told a nurse he had "taken a large amount of speed".
On April 14 he pleaded guilty to two charges of criminal damage, valued at £200 for the wall and £200 for the door frame.
Adjourning sentence until June 25, District Judge a Roger Ede told Davidson: "Unfortunately you have got a history of committing the sort of offences you are to be sentenced for."
Davidson has previous convictions for criminal damage related to domestic violence in September 2011 and May 2012.
- Athletes fighting to stop 'hammer blow' plan to redevelop Crystal Palace national sports centre
- Custody for 'bedroom jihadist' who groomed youth with learning difficulties to carry out Lee Rigby copycat killing
- West Wickham buzzing after wasp invasion
- What's on this weekend: days out and shows in south east London and north Kent on May 30 and 31
- Chislehurst mum and son ordered to repay £2.8m mortgage fraud or face more jail time