Police have released an image of a man wanted in connection with a residential burglary, who may be in Bromley.
Christopher Henry, 50, is wanted in connection with a burglary in Wickham Road, Croydon, on Sunday March 23.
He is known to frequent Bromley, as well as Sutton, Croydon and Lambeth.
Members of the public with information are advised not to approach the subject, but should contact Croydon police on 07776 020702 or call crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- PRUH wards re-open to visitors after weeks closed due to norovirus
- Government under fire from union for 'favourable treatment' of Southern Railway owner
- Most overcrowded prisons twice as likely to fail, report reveals
- Scam artists target Bexley with garbage scheme
- Thamesmead regeneration: Peabody merges with housing association