Police have released an image of a man wanted in connection with a residential burglary, who may be in Bromley.
Christopher Henry, 50, is wanted in connection with a burglary in Wickham Road, Croydon, on Sunday March 23.
He is known to frequent Bromley, as well as Sutton, Croydon and Lambeth.
Members of the public with information are advised not to approach the subject, but should contact Croydon police on 07776 020702 or call crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- SE London and north Kent forecast: Yellow weather warning but Dartford Crossing reopens
- VIDEO: Britain First launch revenge on protesters who confronted Nigel Farage in Downe pub
- Residents claim Orpington garage is causing parking hell
- 5 reasons to go out this week: what's on in north kent and south east London
- 'Piffling': £1bn New Cross development criticised for failing to live up to promises