Police have released an image of a man wanted in connection with a residential burglary, who may be in Bromley.
Christopher Henry, 50, is wanted in connection with a burglary in Wickham Road, Croydon, on Sunday March 23.
He is known to frequent Bromley, as well as Sutton, Croydon and Lambeth.
Members of the public with information are advised not to approach the subject, but should contact Croydon police on 07776 020702 or call crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- Bromley to trial MET community campaign as crack house found in Penge
- Two-and-a-half year out of date bovril being sold in Bexleyheath Asda
- 83-year-old Erith woman waits over an hour for ambulance after fall left her bleeding from eye
- Kent police commissioner Ann Barnes criticises PM's gun policy
- Designers commemorate ship return with stamp design in preparation for Greenwich Regatta