A Beckenham leisure centre hosted the ParaGames swimming competition as part of the London Youth Games this week.
Teams and individuals from 18 boroughs raced on Tuesday (June 4) at Beckenham Spa in the 25-metre and 50-metre freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle relays.
Bromley’s female swimming team came eighth, jumping 10 places from last year’s ranking of 18th.
Croydon took first place, Sutton clinched silver, and Wandsworth was awarded the bronze.
- Fire breaks out at cricket pavilion in Downham
- Two men arrested on suspicion of carrying 'drinks bottles containing ammonia' in Bellingham
- REVEALED: Greenwich is the most miserable borough in London
- Plans under way to change laws on HMOs in Bexley
- Crayford man terrified after capturing 'supernatural spirit' on Snapchat