A Beckenham leisure centre hosted the ParaGames swimming competition as part of the London Youth Games this week.
Teams and individuals from 18 boroughs raced on Tuesday (June 4) at Beckenham Spa in the 25-metre and 50-metre freestyle, backstroke, breaststroke, and freestyle relays.
Bromley’s female swimming team came eighth, jumping 10 places from last year’s ranking of 18th.
Croydon took first place, Sutton clinched silver, and Wandsworth was awarded the bronze.
- Woman dies in Orpington house fire
- 'Do anything because we have no cameras' - Penge biker thief evades identification as nearby CCTV camera was broken
- 'Neglected' garden transformed by Penge volunteers wins award for innovation
- Southern rail to 'restore full train service' from Tuesday as it slams 'futile' action by RMT
- Police and family issue appeal to find missing Welling student