Millwall gave fans the final choice of what players will wear next season.
More than 2,000 fans voted for the third of four options. The result, by manufactuer Macron, is a sponsorless, traditional dark blue number that evokes the club’s rich history.
Gone are the busy pinstripes as the club opts for a simpler design, with just some white detailing on the shoulders.
Oh, and the rousing words ‘Let em Come’ on the back of the neck.
The shirt will be couple with white shorts and available to buy on July 11. You can pre-order it now.
Defender Alan Dunne told the club’s website: "Any player should be proud to pull on a Millwall shirt and knowing that next season's kit has been chosen by supporters makes it that extra bit special."
Here's what some people are saying on Twitter:
Really want the millwall home kit— Maddie (@xmadreynoldsx) May 28, 2014
What do you think? Leave a comment below.
- TOWIE star to host sexy pajama party at Bluewater tomorrow
- INTERVIEW: School's out for Bromley-bound Joey Essex
- What to expect when Forest Hill Fashion Week returns this month
- Alternative racing tips: A Place in the Sun presenter Laura Hamilton on dressing well at Ladies’ Day
- What's hot: Upgrade your wardrobe with these summer fashion tips